We couldn't thank enough the staff of the hotel who arranged our luggage to be brought from another El Dorado hotel to this hotel ( they have 2 hotels almost the same name), we couldn't carry it anymore because of the high altitude, I was breathless & nearly need an oxygen but thank God, I was ok after a little rest & after drinking the coca tea.
Room is big enough & have a portable heater, breakfast is above average.
Lobby a bit cold & all the staff are friendly & helpful.
The only downside is the construction around the area that it makes it hard to carry you suitcase &' walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco