This Hotel was clean in a good location and the first impressions were good.
However the constant noise was a nightmare and the breakfasts left much to be desired the staff were very hazy with there english and found it quite difficult to understand us and other english guests. We and others swapped rooms because of the noise until the point we just gave in.
I strongly advise if you are traveling with llama travel to upgrade to the casa andina as the guests there said it was ok, where as the majority of hotels suffered with noise until the early hours.. Hope this is useful information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco