Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
$445
$415
Orbitz.com
2,496 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suitesun templeconcierge deskno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildinghotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursthe location is perfectthe main squareloved this hotel
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We spent two nights in this beautiful hotel and enjoyed it immensely. The breakfast was fantastic, with both buffet options and a la carte included. Wi-fi is available in the rooms, however it is not free.
I am in a wheelchair and the wheelchair access within the hotel is limited. There are a few steps to get into the entrance and the lift is very small, I could not enter either on my own. My husband was ill during the stay and the hotel staff were very helpful in arranging a doctor and ensuring I was OK, as I was not really able to leave the room whilst he was at the clinic, due to the challenges relating to access.
The access challenges in the hotel are also present in Cusco, it is not an easy place to explore in a wheelchair but is very beautiful and worth the extra effort!

Room Tip: Room 423 is the disabled access room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel during your last stay in Cusco.
I am happy to hear that my team work was helpful when you needed.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The Palacio del Inka is a very nice hotel centrally located to Inka sites. The service was very good, the beds big and comfortable. The rooms/bathroom showed a little age, but overall were great. We had the buffet breakfast 2 days and it was excellent. The only problem we had (excluding a little altitude sickness) was a 3AM phone call which effectively made a short night very short. Hotel staff had no explanation, but we heard of similar disruptions from some of our traveling companions. If we could have gotten a better nights sleep I would rate it higher.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel during your last stay in Cusco.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and the breakfast buffet.
In regards to your comments about the call, be sure we take note about it, in order to improve our service.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed for a two nights over new year's in a junior suite. Unfortunately we left feeling that the hotel was way overpriced for what it offered. Average room, average service and average food. We stayed at other Luxury Collection hotels in Peru and this was probably our least favourite. If you are looking for a luxury hotel in Cusco I think there are better options than this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AD_Worldtraveller
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel during your last stay in Cusco.
Be sure that we take note about your comments which will help us to improve or services furthermore I would like to invite you to stay with us in the near future and change your perception about our property.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This is very beautiful hotel. Very unique and a hidden gem in the city of cusco.

During check in I could definitely feel the altitude and I was given some tea and they sat me down to check in. The staff was very kind in every way.

The suite was very comfortable and top notch. The breakfast buffet is excellent.

There is a museum right across the street from the hotel and church. Very interesting and had beautiful gardens with great views of cusco. Great place to stay and I recommend this hotel. You Won't be disappointed!

Senior trip advisor!

• Stayed: January 2014
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel during your last stay in Cusco.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the suite, the breakfast buffet and the whole property.
Moreover thank you for your comments about my team work.
In regards to the location, we are close to the main tourist attraction as you said, right across the street is located the temple of the sun or Qoricancha museum.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Far beyond its breathtaking style and decorations, this hotel is defined by the outstanding quality of the service you'll receive. Thanks Don Elio, Filiberto, and Clara for making us feel as part of the family!! Hands down, this is the best hotel in Cusco.

Stayed: February 2014
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property specially the breakfast buffet.
Furthermore thank you for your comments about Elio, Filiberto and Clara, I am proud of them.
We hope you have the opportunity to visit us soon.
Best Regards