$117
$128
$68
$320
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $377/night.

$132
$113
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$289
$110
$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$421
$405
2,630 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suiteconcierge desksun templeno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildinghotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursloved this hotelthe location is perfectaltitude sickness
Reviewed January 28, 2014

As a Starwoods Preferred Guest Plus, I was offered an upgrade to a junior suite not only for me but my friends who were with me and were NOT SPG. This was very kind of the hotel to do. The hotel reception, restaurant staff, concierge were ALL EXCELLENT. The hotel is beautiful. The breakfast was included since I was SPG and it was excellent. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka. It is satisfactory to know that you enjoyed our property.
Furthermore Starwood is always thinking of the benefits for their SPG members in order to make an unforgettable experience.
Moreover thank you for recommend our Palacio del Inka.
We will be pleased to serve you again in the future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We found this hotel to be well located. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast and the breakfast service were excellent!

I don't know what else to say, but they want 200 chaharacters so I will close with I would absolutely, absolutely, absolutely recommend this hotel. Honest and for true.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for review our property. As you said we are well located, close to the main tourist attraction just a walking distance. Moreover thank you for your words about my working team and the breakfast buffet.
Furthermore thank you for recommend our property.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I originally picked this hotel because we were on our way from Machu Picchu and were looking for some luxury and relaxation. First, let me start by saying that the hotel was all that and more: perfect location in the historic center, short walking distance to everything, beautiful spacious rooms with high ceilings designed to reflect the local culture, delicious breakfast in a perfect courtyard setting. However, what really blew me away was the customer service and the way the staff and especially Mrs. Beatriz Medina handled a small issue we had during our stay. Even though the original room we were given was absolutely stunning, we could hear some of the fireworks from a festival that was going on at the time. We asked whether we could switch to a different room. Mrs. Beatriz Medina was so incredibly nice and helpful that not only did she grant our request, she personally showed us a few rooms to choose from and treated us to a complimentary breakfast (although serving breakfast was already finished for the day). She made our stay so pleasant and was so hospitable, that I can say this was my best customer service experience ever and I am a seasoned traveller with a lot to compare it to. In summary, the hotel is stunning and certainly has all the high end amenities one might look for. But what I think sets it apart from most I have visited during my time in Peru, is its outstanding customer service and its guest relations, headed by Mrs. Beatriz Medina. It takes a lot to get me to write a review on Trip Advisor, but staying at Palacio del Inka certainly did and I highly recommend it to anyone traveling through Cusco without hesitation!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
In regards to the fireworks, it was because these days were a traditional festivity of the ancient neighborhood of San Blas.
Moreover I am happy to hear that our concierge manager was helpful when you needed, and went the extra mile to beyond your expectations.
Furthermore thank you for recommend our property.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Excellent hotel located at the heart of Cusco. Their personnel was super attentive and kind, everybody smiles and greets you warmly, no matter how many times you'll go by them during the day. This elegant hotel was probably a huge old hacienda house built over ancient Inca walls, so it breathes history while blending with modern details. Both of our rooms were very big and well furnished and breakfast buffet was top quality.
On the negative side, they charge $40 to use the swimming pool!! and the rooms had a vent and heat system but no A/C; so even when the thermostat showed a target 68F the room would never cool. And is not that Cusco is very hot; but during rainy season they recommend you keep the windows close and the room can become a little warm. At the end we would sleep with the windows partially open.
The hotel has a resident Travel Agency (Tikary) that arranged all our visits, from picking us at the airport to walking tours to Cusco and a full day at Machu Picchu. Their tours were conducted in English by lovely guides and their buses are top of the line. Don't go out without them.

Overall our trip to Cusco was an experience that we'll remember for good, thanks in part to this great hotel (the rest was provided by the magnificent city of Cusco, their wonderful monuments and people, and their outstanding food)
P.S. Don't miss the MAP restaurant located inside the Archeological Museum of Cusco, one of the best culinary experiences of our trip to Peru.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. In regards, to your comment about the built, our property below to Cuatro Bustos Mansion, which is a heritage of the Cusquenian culture. As you said, the property builds over ancient Inca wall, which combines the old charm architecture with modern conveniences.
Moreover I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Palacio del Inka.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Excellent hotel, it made a beautiful stay for all the family. The location is perfect to explore Cusco and the whole hotel and its facilities is absolutely great. Highly recommended to experience Cusco

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel during your last stay in Cusco.
We are happy to know that you and your family enjoyed our property.
Moreover thank you for recommend our Palacio del Inka