Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
$445
$415
Orbitz.com
2,496 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suitesun templeconcierge deskno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildinghotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursthe location is perfectthe main squareloved this hotel
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location with a friendly staff, delicious food and well appointed rooms. There was a little confusion at check-in, but it was quickly sorted out. The staff went out of their way to ensure we were happy and to meet our needs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for review our property.
It is important to know that the service were to your liking.
Be sure I have showed your lines to our chef, about the food.
Furthermore I am happy to hear that my team work went above to ensure you were happy.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

a 5 star experience. Nice hotel and the staff very careful. excellent service as well as the breakfast and the restaurant in overall.
there is a travel agency inside that organize everything for you. very good experience

Room Tip: the two double bed is very comfortable even for 4 people. Rooms are big and conferrable.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and the service.
Be sure I have showed your lines to my team work.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Wonderful hotel in Cusco! SPG does it again.
- Great service
- Great food
- Gorgeous building (palace converted to hotel)
- Wonderful location
- Large staff with great attitude

Our standard room was just that...standard. But hotel itself is gorgeous. Check-in and check-out could be done a bit faster. And it would be nice if internet would be included in the rate.

Would certainly recommend to family and friends!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chl_brooklyn
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka. It is satisfactory to know that the service, the food, and the location of the hotel were to your liking.
Furthermore Starwood is always thinking of the benefits for their SPG members in order to make an unforgettable experience.
Moreover thank you for recommend our Palacio del Inka to your family and friends.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is so beautiful, personnel is so very kind, food is really really good. Amenities are awesome. Location is great. This review looks too good to be true, but my experience was so good that it deserves a perfect 10!!! Next time I would like to stay more time in that hotel

Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
It is satisfactory to know that you enjoyed the food, the amenities.
Moreover thank you for comments about my team work.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

After long hours of travel we arrived at this nice place, got some tea and hoped to quickly relax.

The reception desk was a disappointment. They took our passports and then let us fill for everyone registration forms. So we had to ask our passports back to have the numbers. I think in such a hotel they should fill the forms and have them signed by us only. It took us almost 30 minutes for the complete check in. Their work seems disorganized.
They asked for my Starwood number although they had received it by mail before.

The stay itself was pleasant. Very good breakfast with a lot of choices, good food in the restaurant. Also the service was very attentive.

The rooms are very nice and quiet. WiFi in the room with extra charge is ridiculous.

Also an extra charge for the Spa area I cannot understand.

If you do not ask for later check out they expect you out at 9:00 am. This is very early.

Unfortunately the check out again took almost 45 minutes. For the second time they had misplaced my Starwood number. I have no idea why it took so long.

It is a very nice hotel, but they definitely have to improve their reception desk and some smaller things.

Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Julbedut

Dear Guest,
Thank you for review our property.
I am happy to know that despite the inconveniences that you had in the front desk you have had a pleasant stay. Be sure I have showed your comment to my front desk team in order to improve our service.
Also I take note about comments .