Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
JW Marriott
  • Pool
$645
2,504 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suitesun templeconcierge deskno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildinghotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursthe location is perfectthe main squareloved this hotel
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel has a dark, medieval feel with all its antique furnishings. The breakfast was sumptuous with a buffet as well as made to order items. The staff was excellent and helpful. You are close to the main square and shopping. Wifi was not free, but every room had lovely robes and slippers for your comfort.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It's a really beautiful hotel, in a historic building, and has a very good location, in front of Plaza Santo Domingo, near Plaza de Armas. Very good service, kind employees, specially Jonatan and Josver, who attended us. Hotel can storage your luggage when you leave for Machhu Picchu, free of charge.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, the location and of course the comment about our staff, especially Jonathan and Josver. It is satisfactory to know that everything was to your liking. The storage is a facility that we provide our guests not only for comfort, but also help make of this a great and unforgettable experience.
We will be pleased to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a magical 3 night at this hotel.. Location is outstanding, service fantastic. Staff friendly and welcoming.
I would stay here again. The Spa is good but the staff at Spa could do with some training..

1  Thank Cumi2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
We appreciate your kind comment which made a magical experience during your 03 night in our hotel. Be sure that we take note about the trainee of our staff at Spa, in order to improve our service.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've stayed at Starwood hotels and never had a better experience than at the Palacio del Inka hotel in Cusco, Peru! Rubit, Carol and Elmer were very attentive to our group of 44 Fun for Less guests. They delivered ice packs for weary travelers, oxygen to the rooms, and gave an outstanding performance in every respect. The restaurant was beyond five star quality! The chef met my individual requests for better cooked bacon, and offered the best pastries I've ever eaten at a hotel buffet. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this five star hotel to anyone traveling to Cusco.
The only problem I had was a bar charge that they promised to reverse but did not. I replaced the M&M's and coke I had eaten the night before. They have yet to rectify this.

Room Tip: Every room was clean and had a refrigerator bar.

Thank you for review.
It is satisfactory to know that you never had a better experience than at our Palacio del Inka Hotel, and of course thank you for your comments about the front desk staff and the buffet that you had. I will show your lines to our chef. However, I am concerned about the extra charge you had at the bar; I will investigate what fell through in the process, but we ensure it will not happen again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am quite impressed with the Palacio del Inka. They truly go above and beyond for platinum members. I wasn't used to such "white glove" treatment until I arrived at the Palacio. They welcome you with delicious coco tea and offered to store my luggage during my Machu Picchu trip.

They also provided a butler with superior service who hustled to take/give me my luggage before/after the trip. Didn't even charge for storage.

The gym is pretty decent with free water bottles (awesome) and apples.

What made me truly think that this SPG property deserves a 5 star rating is b/c of the service. Specifically, Carol M. was able to assist me with my charges at the end of the stay. There were a few discrepancies, and she was able to alleviate my worries quickly.

I'd definitely return to the hotel. A+ must-stay for Machu Picchu hikers!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
Starwood is always thinking of the benefits for their SPG members in order to make an unforgettable experience. It is satisfactory to know that the service was to your liking. We will be pleased to serve you again in the future.