Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
$145
$125
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi(Cusco)
$81
$128
$84
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
$116
Orbitz.com
$32
Hotels.com
2,463 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suitesun templeconcierge deskno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildinghotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursthe location is perfectthe main squareloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Arriving in Cusco from Lima we were delighted to find that this hotel lived up to its advertisements. Check in was smooth and the lobby was grand. The coca tea was available in the lobby. The Libertador Palacio del Inka was central to all our needs and we were treated with friendliness and respect. The room was beautiful and the bed was welcoming after a day of touring. The buffet breakfasts were varied and well-maintained.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for take the time to review our property.
We appreciate your kindly comments.
It is satisfactory to know our service and hotel were to your liking.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This definitely would have been a five if we had not already stayed at Monasterio in Cusco and Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel in Aguas Calientes, and both of these were better experiences. Our room was larger at Libertador than at Monasterio, but the paints and character at Monasterio won us over. Libertador had a great location near local sites. It is also walking distance to Le Soleil (the best restaurant we experienced in Cusco). I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
aschwarzr, General Manager at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for take the time to complete this survey.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Nice hotel. Great service. Breakfast with the harp player is incredible. The location is really good. Although the room was a little small, everything else is worth it. We had a problem with our reservation and the manager was very understanding .Great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
aschwarzr, General Manager at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased to know that we were helpful when you needed. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a terrific hotel! It is perfectly located for touring the city and for walking to areas of interest. The facility is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. My wife and I had dinner in the main dining room and had exceptional service from a waiter named Dany. He was prompt and attentive, but didn't hover. We would definitely choose to stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joel W

Dear Guest,

My team and I appreciate your kindly comment.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family stayed at Libertador Cuzco in july 2013. I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The reason why I am taking my time to write this review is because when I was staying at this hotel, I spent 4 days there but at my 3rd day I had to go to Machu Picchu and then come back to Libertador, so I asked the hotel to hold my luggage for one day. I did not realize that I left my carry-on unlocked and I had all my jewelry inside my luggage. I was really worry until I came back to Cuzco and when I asked for my luggage they mentioned that my luggage was unlock and that they wanted me to confirm that everything was ok... and I did, I was so happy to find that everything was in placed, nothing was touched. I told them that I was very thankful for their honestly. For my this is a 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank magaly62
aschwarzr, General Manager at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you for take the time to review our property.
We appreciate your kindly comments.