Los Andes De America Hotel
$350
Free cancellation until 05/31
$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Hotel Torre Dorada(Cusco)
$68
Free cancellation until 05/26
$309
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $392/night.

$445
$415
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $512/night.

$55
$204
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$110
Priceline
$162
$149
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationbest western hotelmachu picchucoca teaplaza regocijono elevatoreasy walking distancerestaurants and shoppinghuge roomfront desk staffrecommend this hotelhistoric districthot waterhotel is centrally locatedday hikecentral cuscostayed for nights
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Los Andes is a great hotel in Cusco. The location is wonderful and the staff is great. Rooms are good; very clean and good size. We were in Room 402 and it was perfect. It is located on the top floor (however, no elevator, be advised with altitude) and we had a nice commom living room that we shared with Room 401. I would recommend this hotel, and I am sometimes hard to please. It was a great experience in Cusco!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Cuzco and surroundings is an amazing place to visit, beautiful mountains, a lot of history and many more things to enjoy.
This hotel is very close to everywhere in town, it's clean and nice environment.
Kind people at the front desk and at the rest of the hotel.
Neat bathrooms, clean towels every day.
Delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mar_sol_11
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Los Andes de America was the first stop of our Cusco trip. We stayed there 3 nights and it was enjoyable. Hotel is very close to Plaza, museums, restaurants, local market and everything else. They offer you free Coca tea like some other Hotels in Cusco. They gave us a nice attic room with view, and the bathroom is floor heated, large and very clean.
What i didnt like about the Hotel is the carpet in the room was not very clean and the breakfast hall was not lighted well so we ate breakfast in twilight.
Also the Staff was very nice and helpful. Hotel is totally recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Everyday we stayed in this hotel (we stayed four days), we are got reminded of how convenient it is. It's so close to the plaza and everything happens around here it seems. And add it's super friendly staff and comfortable rooms, I have to give it my first five star on tripadvisor.

And how could I forget to mention their breakfast! It's the best breakfast we have in our two weeks travel in Peru.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2011

Excellent location, very good restaurant, and breakfast buffet - included. I am an independent, avid traveller. I spent two months in Peru to see various habitats for birding. Prior to staying at this hotel I "roughed it" on a Amazon research ship as an assistant in the Pacaya-Samiria Reserve. This hotel was a great place to get "cleaned-up" and reorganized for more adventurous travel such as to Manu Biosphere. The location is great for exploring Cusco on foot and for walking back from the ruins above Cusco. There is a very interesting market for local people within walking distance and other good restaurants. The staff at this hotel are some of the best that I have ever experienced in my travels. I had a bad accident on a street in Cusco where I fell. The front desk staff could not have been better in their kind care. They immediately sent the porter to help me get my wound cleaned. They called a very good clinic, sent the porter with me to get stitches in my knee etc. They gave me a personal e-mail address to help me communicate quickly with my husband in Canada. What wonderful people! As a solo traveller, I could enjoy the large lobby lounge. There was always hot water for tea and coffee. One could sit and read, write, and meet with other travellers or tour operators. This is a very good base for Peru travel in the Cusco area. My excess luggage was secure while I went to Machu Picchu. I stayed here at various times in between other tours as well. It was a great place to return to each time. All of the staff were super friendly - it was a "home base" while I was in Peru. Y.L. Canada

Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo