“Delicious restaurant”

Restaurant Inkazuela
Ranked #25 of 703 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Latin, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Cozy restaurant managed personally by it's owners in the front and the back of the house, located in a colonial home with amazing views of monuments, churches and the Cristo Blanco. It's ideal for romantic ocasions by the wood burning fireplace. It's counts with two ambiences decorated in a rustic colorful style. It's menu is a combination of dishes from the Caribbean, Mexico, Spain and Central and South America. Restaurant is closed on Sundays and mondays closed for lunch. Only Visa credit card is accepted.
“Delicious restaurant”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We loved this restaurant so much we had dinner here twice during our stay in Cusco! The sweet and sour beef and the spinach and cheese dip are fantastic. Warm, intimate atmosphere and very welcoming and nice owner.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank genie625

• Greek first
El Segundo, California
“Cute restaurant, great food”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was the first stop in town once we arrived from the US and met some friends who were here a few days earlier. The steps to enter are located in a courtyard off a small plaza, so it might be hard to find for some, but it is worth the search.

The meals are mostly stews. Our group had ceviche (not stew style), alpaca, sweet/sour beef Belize style, and Inca stew. All were delicious. The stews were all distinctly different and very flavorful, which is hard to find at many restaurants. If any of the group is back in Cusco we will certainly be stopping here for a meal!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Robert B
Greenville, South Carolina
“Wonderful ambiance paired with yummy food”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The combination of a warm, authentic atmosphere and great soups, stews, and in my case chili, made for a wonderful experience at Inkazuela. I highly recommend the chili, which came with fresh baked bread (order an extra piece, it's worth it). The service was great, and I would definitely go back to try another dish.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank mwall722
Tampa, Florida
“Great end to a wonderful but cool day on Cusco”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Following the recommendations from Trip Advisor, I decided to stop here for something warm to eat close to the main square where I was already sightseeing. The reviews didn't disappoint. First location. The restaurant is up the hill following the narrow road along the side of the Cathedral. Follow the road to the tiny square at the top of the hill. It is on the right on the second floor, through a little terrace.
Second the ambiamce. They started the fire on the fireplace which gave the room a cozy feeling. I sat at a table by the window overlooking the square. It was fantastic.
Then the food. I had a stew with chicken, sausage, pork and corn that was wonderful. I overheard others also comment on how good their food was.
The service was great. They checked on me regularly and chatted without interfering with my meal.
All in all this was a fantastic stop. That stew warmed my bones and got me going for the rest of my aightaeeing.
I highly recommend you stop here for dinner if you are in Cusco.

1 Thank TROY F
San Francisco, California
“Fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We came here our first night in cusco and lived it! Excellent atmosphere and delicious food. Cozy setting with a fire place. The Inkazuela sweet and sour shredded beef Belize style dish is a must.

• Visited August 2014