“The most delicious pizza in a beautiful city!”

Pizzeria-Cafe Dinos
Ranked #169 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We usually travel around Peru on business, checking out new places to eat as well. While we were in Cusco,we found this pizzeria, which was close to our hostal. We decided to order a couple of pizzas and two Pisco Sours. It was wonderful to dine on freshly-made, delicious pizzas! We had to wait for a little while, but during our wait we were given free garlic bread. Well, with regards to the pizzas, I have to say that we were left with the impression that these were the best pizzas we have tasted in Cusco. I think it was the thin crust and the amount of cheese...both delicious! I say this because we have eaten in other places and we are pizza-lovers. We completely recommend this pizzeria!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Pizza was excellent! "Al Horno" baked. Service - efficient and pleasant, done with a smile. Three out of five of us speak Spanish proficiently, but if needed, the waitress speaks impeccable English. Quaint. Coffee House/Café atmosphere. Only drawback, a bit "smoky" from the pizza oven. I would eat here again, if/when I return. Very enjoyable! The manager, Miguel A Quispe Dinos, also serves as a tour guide (according to his business card).

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Dino's is a small, casual restaurant that serves pizza and pasta, as well as some Peruvian and other dishes. We had pizza and it was very good, made in a small wood-fired oven. Also tried a pancake w/chocolate for dessert! Glad we tried Dino's and encourage others to do so too.

1  Thank afinetraveler
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I ate here one night in Cusco! They have great drink specials, 2 for 1 on pisco sours, and they were excellent! My husband had a wood fired pizza that was delicious and I had the papa huanacina. It was a creamy potato dish that was excellent! Very fresh and great service. We tried to go for lunch one day and they are only open for dinner. Very good prices and delicious food, must go!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a brilliant out of the way place to go for good quality pizzas when you need a non-Peruvian fix. This is no junk food though, everything is cooked from scratch and in their wood burning oven. The food here was excellent and you get yummy free garlic bread with your order. Service was good and super friendly and whilst the pizzas took a little time to arrive (they only have a tiny oven!) that didn't bother us. This is a great place to come and chill out and eat good food at good prices.