“Convenient Location and Great Pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Convenient Location and Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was located on the same street as my hotel---very convenient! I must say, I was hesitant about eating pizza in Peru, but ultimately decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad! The pizza at Dinos was the best that I've tasted in a long time! Thin-crust, mozzarella cheese, and the opportunity to create your own pizza! They are made right in front of the customers too, in a traditional wood-fired oven. The service was friendly and attentive and I got the feeling that they go out of their way to make sure that one is comfortable. In the end, I ended up going back three more times during my stay!

• Visited October 2012

London, uk
“Excelente!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Dinos is a lovely little place in Cusco and in a great location - only a couple of minutes walk from the Plaza De Armas but still away from the hustle and bustle. The owners are extremely friendly and the Pizzas are great and are a good size (good value as well)! There is plenty of other food on the menu as well. A highly reccomended restaurant. My favourite in Cusco!

Visited October 2012
California, USA
“The most delicious pizza I have tasted.... and it was in Cusco!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently had a wonderful experience at Pizzeria-Cafe Dinos, a small, cozy pizzeria near San Blas. Went in and was attended immediately. I choose Pizza Machupicchu, which included vegetables, mushrooms, and bacon, and two yummy Pisco Sours (2 for 1 Happy Hour). What I loved about this experience was that I was able to see the pizza being made in front of me and then cooked in their wood-burning oven. I have to say, it was the most delicious pizza that I have had during my trip through South America!!!! In addition, service was excellent, and the waitress spoke English, which was a plus! However, the majority of people in Cusco speak some English, so I really didn't have a hard time with communication. In sum, for travelers who want to eat amazing pizza, I would recommend trying the pizza at Pizzeria-Cafe DInos! I will definitely return!

• Visited April 2012