“The most delicious pizza I have tasted.... and it was in Cusco!!!!!”

Pizzeria-Cafe Dinos
Ranked #153 of 707 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
California, USA
“The most delicious pizza I have tasted.... and it was in Cusco!!!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently had a wonderful experience at Pizzeria-Cafe Dinos, a small, cozy pizzeria near San Blas. Went in and was attended immediately. I choose Pizza Machupicchu, which included vegetables, mushrooms, and bacon, and two yummy Pisco Sours (2 for 1 Happy Hour). What I loved about this experience was that I was able to see the pizza being made in front of me and then cooked in their wood-burning oven. I have to say, it was the most delicious pizza that I have had during my trip through South America!!!! In addition, service was excellent, and the waitress spoke English, which was a plus! However, the majority of people in Cusco speak some English, so I really didn't have a hard time with communication. In sum, for travelers who want to eat amazing pizza, I would recommend trying the pizza at Pizzeria-Cafe DInos! I will definitely return!

• Visited April 2012