“Very caring, helpful, great value for money and went the extra step.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of PATAS Day Tours

PATAS Day Tours
Ranked #433 of 774 Tours in Cusco
Geelong
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very caring, helpful, great value for money and went the extra step.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Pastas is linked to Maximo Nivel the volunteer organization I was with. Before leaving Australia I booked the inca trail, a jungle tour and a lake titicac tour with them. They were prompt in their responses and provided me with all the information I needed. Whilst in Cusco I booked the city tour and the sacred valley tour with patas. Sarita was fantastic. This was my first time traveling and I felt very safe with my tours at all times. They were not the cheapest but not the dearest. But I felt very good value for money. Every tour was very well organized and 90% of the time my dietary ends were well met. I was due to travel from Puno to Arequipa the next day and there was going to be a strike on the roads and they bent over backwards to get me on a bus that night and even drove me to the bus station and ensured I was on the right bus. Great very well run tours and a Huge thank you to Sarita for her patience, thoughtfulness, care and knowledge. I knew you were there. I was well looked after. Footnote. Five days in the jungle was my favorite.

Cusco, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Taken to an entirely new world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

My friend and I had an amazing overnight trip from Cusco to Aguas Calientes and then to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu was an amazing mix of experiences of nature, history and culture in the region. Thanks to Sarita from PATAS for one of the most beautiful trips I have ever had!

Visited March 2012