“Good experience!”

Small Group Sacred Valley Tour
Ranked #46 of 543 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: View Peru & Signatures is a Peru and Bolivia based, licensed and insured tour operator with our specialty being to offer you Selected and handcrafted Bolivia and Peru luxury travel packages in the industry.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We booked the 4-day inca trail with View Peru since their price seemed to be the most reasonable. Marco was very helpful and quick in responding. Our trip turned out great!

I gave 4 stars and not 5 for the following reasons:
-Lack in confirmation. I had to keep asking for confirmation and copy of invoices and updated invoices.
-I had to keep reminding/confirming the options to be added to the package. Part of this was due to booking way in advance.
-I was told later some prices were changed, such as tickets to climb Huyanna Picchu.
-The night before the hike, I was told by the tour agency that sleeping bags were not added. I had to call Marco from Peru and it was settled.

With all the negatives, everything went well and we enjoyed our trip. We did not know the tour agency until the night before the hike during briefly. That's a negative with booking through a travel agency.

Thank you Marco!

"assistant chef"
"via email"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I want to thank Marco for a wonderful, wonderful, stress free trip to Peru. We spent 11 days in Peru. He arranged for us to see everything we wanted to se and more. We were picked up at each change of location, brought to our hotel, picked up for the excursions. We never stressed over what we were doing next. All we had to do was look for the people with the sign with our name on it!
The excursions were thoughfully planned out, and the guides that Marco chose to accompany us were wonderful. We never had to buy a ticket, or wait in a line to see anything. Everything was done before we even arrived.
I spent considerable time with Marco on the phone and exchanging emails before we finalized the trip. Anything I asked for, Marco would say "No worries". He was absolutely right - there was no worries the whole trip.
I cannot thank Marco enough for his excellent service. I would recommend him to anyone planning a trip to see the marvels of Peru.
Peru is a fabulous country. The people and friendly and welcoming. The Andes are spectacular, The Inca ruins beyond words. So glad we went!
Pleasantville, NY

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Called Marco Antonio and his crew who completely tailored our trip to what we wanted to see. His itinerary was great, the tour company made sure we got to our different destinations, and overall we loved Peru!

Of course we went to the famous Macchu Picchu, Ollataitambo ( I think I spelled it right), chincera, Cusco, Puno and Uros islands, and the list goes on and on!

Would I do it again? ( Of Course!)
Really great company, and I have travelled with quite a few companies before!

Vernita Charles

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am so grateful to ViewPeru and Marco Antonio for booking my entry ticket to Machu Picchu. I was running into many problems with the government website and no other agency got back to me. I contacted View Peru and I had my ticket in my hands in 24 hours! Don't mess around with the government website just contact www.viewperutours.com

2  Thank Doris S