“Wonderful trip”

View Peru & Signatures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: View Peru and Signatures (Private Tours, Luxury Peru Trips, Affordable Trips, Inca Trail Trek, Machu Picchu Escapes, Family Trips, Bolivia Tours, Handicapped Tour, Machu Picchu Tickets, Gay Peru Tours, Peru Volunteering Tours, Honeymoon trips, peru student discounted and Inti Raymi Festival Tours) proudly offer a responsible tourism that is setting new standards in the very nature of Peru and Bolivia. With a quality control department constantly checking hotels and services, a committed awareness for the environment and by operating low-impact tours that benefit local economies and communities on every visit.
Pleasantville, New York
“Wonderful trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I want to thank Marco for a wonderful, wonderful, stress free trip to Peru. We spent 11 days in Peru. He arranged for us to see everything we wanted to se and more. We were picked up at each change of location, brought to our hotel, picked up for the excursions. We never stressed over what we were doing next. All we had to do was look for the people with the sign with our name on it!
The excursions were thoughfully planned out, and the guides that Marco chose to accompany us were wonderful. We never had to buy a ticket, or wait in a line to see anything. Everything was done before we even arrived.
I spent considerable time with Marco on the phone and exchanging emails before we finalized the trip. Anything I asked for, Marco would say "No worries". He was absolutely right - there was no worries the whole trip.
I cannot thank Marco enough for his excellent service. I would recommend him to anyone planning a trip to see the marvels of Peru.
Peru is a fabulous country. The people and friendly and welcoming. The Andes are spectacular, The Inca ruins beyond words. So glad we went!
Pleasantville, NY

Brooklyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT COMPANY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Called Marco Antonio and his crew who completely tailored our trip to what we wanted to see. His itinerary was great, the tour company made sure we got to our different destinations, and overall we loved Peru!

I LOOOVED it!

Of course we went to the famous Macchu Picchu, Ollataitambo ( I think I spelled it right), chincera, Cusco, Puno and Uros islands, and the list goes on and on!

Would I do it again? ( Of Course!)
Really great company, and I have travelled with quite a few companies before!

Vernita Charles

Maple Ridge
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am so grateful to ViewPeru and Marco Antonio for booking my entry ticket to Machu Picchu. I was running into many problems with the government website and no other agency got back to me. I contacted View Peru and I had my ticket in my hands in 24 hours! Don't mess around with the government website just contact www.viewperutours.com

2 Thank Doris S
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a relief”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Tried repeatedly to use the official Machu Picchu site to order tickets online. There was always one crazy problem after another. So we looked for help. We found View Peru. Their prices were fair. They were responsive and knowledgable. We now have all our tickets and can move on to the more fun parts of our planning. Thank you View Peru!

1 Thank AnnieOakland
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Fast Machu Picchu Tickets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a very good experience with obtaining Machu Picchu tickets through this company. I previously tried to order tickets through another travel agent and that did not go well. In contrast, View Peru was fast, responsive, and got my tickets to me very quickly. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Visited April 2013