“Helped us get Machu Picchu Tickets Remotely” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of View Peru & Signatures

View Peru & Signatures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: View Peru and Signatures (Private Tours, Luxury Peru Trips, Affordable Trips, Inca Trail Trek, Machu Picchu Escapes, Family Trips, Bolivia Tours, Handicapped Tour, Machu Picchu Tickets, Gay Peru Tours, Peru Volunteering Tours, Honeymoon trips, peru student discounted and Inti Raymi Festival Tours) proudly offer a responsible tourism that is setting new standards in the very nature of Peru and Bolivia. With a quality control department constantly checking hotels and services, a committed awareness for the environment and by operating low-impact tours that benefit local economies and communities on every visit.
El Sobrante, California
“Helped us get Machu Picchu Tickets Remotely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Mark helped me get tickets to Machu Picchu before we were in Peru - something we absolutely had to do if we were going to get access to Huayna Picchu. He was very helpful in arranging payment, then physically went to the office in Cusco, got the tickets, scanned them, and sent me the PDFs. It was such a relief to be able to do this in advance and lock down our spots! Thanks Mark!

Visited September 2012

Hawthorne, New Jersey
“Excellent From Start til Finish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was the most organized and well put together trip that I have been on. My boyfriend and I were pleasantly suprised by how much we saw, the great food and all of the wonderful people that we met (not to mention very reasonable)! The company was very attentive to our needs as well as very organized and prompted.
Thank you for a trip of a lifetime :)

Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California, United States
“My Dream come true, to Peru, through View Peru!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I just completed one of my all time "dream," trips to Peru! I had the best time and absolutely fell in love with the sights and the people of Peru. I visited Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu. It was the first tim I traveled completely solo and yet, not once did I feel alone or concerned. Thanks to View Peru and Marco, my tour director at View Peru, my trip went down without a single hitch and I felt in good hands the entire time. From the moment I began communicating with Marco at View Peru, he was super quick to respons, he was very thorough in his replies to my questions, and, he did whatever he could to insure my trip was exactly what I dreamed it to be. Because I have never used a tour company outside the U.S. I was nervous about the money transactions when paying for my service and View Peru proved to be completely reliable, honest, and up and up with all my financial transactions. When I arrived, this quality of care and perfection continued. He made sure that each step of the way I was well taken care of and looked after so that I could focus on having fun and adventure and not worry about my safety, health, and loose end details. The cost of this trip was extremely reasonable, the hotels were incredibly comfortable and also warm and friendly, and the tours were a lot of fun! Even though I was traveling solo, I never once felt like I was alone. Marco babysat me the entire time and made sure I was where I needed to be, when I needed to be there. I HIGHLY recommend using View Peru to plan your trip when going to Peru! And.... say hello from Heidi! :-)

Visited July 2012
Russellville, Alabama
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Machu Picchu Entrance Tickets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

After having all aspects of an October, 2012 trip to Easter Island and Cuzco booked, I went to book tickets for Machu Picchu online only to find that the official government site was no longer working. While searching for an agency in Peru to get the tickets for me I found View Peru and checked their reviews on TripAdvisor. Mark Smith of View Peru promptly answered my emails and in 2 days I have the e-tickets in hand. Mark kept me posted via email at each step in getting the tickets. I highly recommend using his services for purchasing entrance tickets.

Visited August 2012
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't do it better or cheaper myself.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

View Peru got our business from the start for the most prompt replies and the best prices. We wanted a 20 day- do it all- holiday and View Peru served it up seemlessly. Every detail was taken care and we never worried about a booking or finding a hotel or getting a tour. Along the way we discovered we had cleaner, warmer hotels in better locations than other travelers. Our Salkantay trek was fantastic. Everywhere, we went in smaller groups with friendly guids.
View Peru in Cusco was in constant contact with us throughout our travels in Peru, making sure that everything was satisfactory. When we need special help arranging extra needs, beyond the services of any tour organizer, View Peru and Marco our agent offered above and beyond our expectations. The trip was so easy and amazing thanks to View Peru.

Visited June 2012