All reviews personal butler butler service heated pool bouquet of flowers beautiful pool machu picchu huge bathroom finest hotels converted convent pisco sours beautiful hotel sister property exceptional hotel hiram bingham mini bar turn down service inca walls
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location - close to the central plaza of Cusco, just two blocks away!

Fantastic staff - they aim to please and wanted us to be happy. Quick to followup on any request. Helpful in finding nearby places to see and do things. Butler service as well!

Beautiful building - we found the winding pathways to be very charming. We did get turned around a few times, but that was part of the fun! What a grand and beautiful facility.

Overall one of the best stays I have ever experienced anywhere. Strongly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Matt F
Greetings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
Thank you very much for your comment, we are pleased that your stay in our property has been of your complete pleasure and that you mention the attention of our staff in your nice comment.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed here while in Cusco, and it was a perfect place to decompress towards the tail end of our Peru trip. The hotel is perfect: the rooms are large and thoughtfully appointed, each room has a butler who sets up the room and caters to any requests, and the staff are gracious and attentive. It is a short walk from the main square, which was extremely convenient. Lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity as well as the San Blas area with tons of shops and galleries selling artisan products. Oh, and the rooms are oxygen-enriched to help with the acclimatization process!

Trip type: Traveled with family
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear MM_travel_junky
Greetings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
It really is a pleasure to be able to read your comment and know that everything was to your liking on our property, and that our staff lived up to your expectations.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We stayed three nights after a few days in Valle Sagrado and Machu Picchu. A perfect place to explore Cusco from. We debated here on the Monasterio. I am glad with this choice - a little more modern in its comfort, rooms, and amenities, but still filled with the charm of Peru. We spent some time dining in Monasterio but were very glad to have the accommodation and airiness of Nazarenas.

So the hotel - a wonderful outdoor space with rooms around the pool but still private. The staff are friendly, full of great tips on what to see, particularly the more hidden gems away from the hoards of tourists. Breakfast was wonderful and varied - what meal is not in a Peru? Well recommend the Pisto class but more than that the cooking lesson. I threw out my recipe book for chicken and vegetables when I got home!

Bottom line - you can’t go wrong, and if you aren’t happy, just ask and the wonderful staff will solve it for you. The Peruvian Belmont hotels are fabulous - not as perfect as the top of the range in say Mexico or Uruguay, but they make up for it in charm and authentic personality

Room tip: Ask for a suite by the pool. Private but airy
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Londoncubana.
Greetings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
Thank you very much for your comment, we are glad that everything has been of your complete pleasure in our property, we are happy to be your first option with our hotels in Peru, we hope to continue being your preference.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We arrived at the hotel in the late evening. Initially they were going to give us a room with two beds like the rest of the group, but I requested a room with a pool view. They said that meant we would get a king-size bed, which was fine with us.

As I walked into Room 221, I could not wait to open the drapes to see the pool view from the 2nd floor balcony. To my surprise, not only the heated pool view was beautiful, I was amazed by the magnificent residences on the nearby mountain slope, which were beautiful in the evening light.

The room was large with a walk-in closet. Everything was so thoughtfully designed for travelers' comfort, such as a television attached to the end of the bed and a night light in the bathroom.

A fruit-and-cheese plate was waiting in the room to welcome us, but we were too full from dinner to enjoy it. All the drinks in the minibar were included in the hotel rate, but we did not take advantage of it.

I love the hotel's rich decor. When we checked in, they welcomed us by handing us a small fragrant flower bouquet as a greeting, which I appreciated very much (because I love gardening). There were also fresh flowers in the bathroom.

The breakfast was good with a view of the pool. The hotel is conveniently located near shopping and restaurant areas.

The only minor downside is it's hard to find your way around in this maze-like 17th-century architecture and a former convent, and we were not the only guests to get lost. But it was good to explore different parts of the hotel to get to where we wanted to go.

Overall, we had a memorable two-night stay.

Room tip: Request view of pool on the second floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear LenaCDoll
Geetings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
I want to thank you for the nice comment of our property and that all the amnesties that we have had to your liking, we hope to continue being your preference.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

My wife and I spend two nights at Palacio Nazarenas this past July, no words describe the incredible experience we just had! I think is the best hotel experience we had in a long time !! Everybody went out of their way to makes feel special and at home !!
The suite was just a
like a Museum, full of details and Inca culture all over you... UNIQUE!
The pool, The restaurant, the bar, the interior courtyard patio was just so clean and beautiful you don't want to leave!! If you want an experience to remember for the rest of your life, this is your hotel !!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Fernando B.
Greetings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
What a beautiful comment !!, my team and I want to thank you for your visit and that we have fulfilled the expectations you had at the beginning, and that all the facilities have been to your liking.