“Amazing!”

Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 707 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Best and only Barbecue restaurant in Cusco, family owned, our passion for service makes our food spectacular you wont be dissapointed here.
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

One of the best hamburgers I have tried. Great service and great price. Very well located. Tried the Hamburger Fuego.

reynaldomonzon, Owner at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you so much, We are happy you enjoyed your meal, we hope to see you again soon

Team Fuego

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Largo, Florida, United States
“Absolutely amazing!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you are traveling or just looking for authentic cuisine Fuego is definitely the place to go. The staff speaks both Spanish and English which helps if you are a tourist and are not bilingual. They are extremely friendly and accomodate to your every need!! I will most definitely be back every time I visit!! The atmosphere is very relaxing and beautiful. i went to eat with my husband who had a pizza with homemade pork sausage. It was just like American pizza!! I ordered smoked pork ribs with homemade bbq which was to die for!! The sauce was amazing and the meat was smoked perfectly, tender, and fell right off the bone!!! I had their signature drink "The Extinguisher" which was made of Rum and Kiwi Liquor and it was refreshing and delicious!!! Definitely have to have more than one of them!! My husband and I split an amaretto creme brulee which was mouth watering!! The portions are perfect and no matter how full we were we managed to finish the dessert!! I seen another table that oredered burgers with french fries that looked delicious as well... So I already know what I'll be having next time I'm in the area!!! Thanks for the fantastic service, drinks, and food Fuego!!!

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
“BBQ - Peruvian Style”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We'v eaten here twice since coming to Cusco. First time we tried the ribs with texan sauce and a chicken curry type dish. Both were stunning dishes. The portion sizes were generous and the prices ideal (20-25 Soles). The service was impeccable too; friendly, fast, attentive.

My wife got food envy the first time we were leaving as the couple next to us had ordered the burgers. Serious food envy! So we came back a few nights later. I ordered the Stroke Burger (S28) ...it's big and mean, but fantastic. The meat was cooked perfectly, a little smoke flavour and juicy. All t he additions to the burger were phenomenal. I struggled to finish the burger and fries, which is unusual even by the Peruvian portion size standards. Ellie's caramelsied onion burger (S18) was also tasty and she failed to finish the fries.

The view of the plaza is pleasant, as is the ambient music. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Glyndwr1404
reynaldomonzon, Propietario at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your opinion, it makes us really proud of what we do. We hope to see you again soon.

Team Fuego
“Mucho deliciosa!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I visited in January 2012 and although still starting up it was amazing! Excellent balance of the fusion between Peruvian and BBQ that all us westerners ( particularly Aussies) enjoy so much!! Their house cocktail was also so good I had about 3! Staff were nice and spoke both English and Spanish which was good too! A definate recommendation while in Peru, venture from the main square and u will find more hidden gems!

Sedona, Arizona
“Local Staple”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've lived in Peru for 1.5 yrs and this is the first place to serve a respectable filet mignon! ...for 27 soles! It was beyond respectable, it was excellent! The vegetables are to die for. Maracuya sour is a must. Chicken nuggets, corazon, ribs or pork sandwich, you can't go wrong. They have pumpkin pie, to top it off. Clean bathrooms with toilet paper! Perhaps the best service in town! LOVE this place!

• Visited July 2012