“After a party”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“After a party”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was in a party with new friends in Blas and the next morning we wanted something light. I order a sandwich at the Prasada snack and told them that did not want any thing fried and to remove what was fatty, and at the end they couldn't and the sandwich was not nice to eat. I was forced to took it at my bag and see where to leave it. The place was also a little corridor at the Choquechaca street and not comfortable to stay.

1 Thank Torn K

Brno, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PURA VIDA”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love it absolutely. My most favourite veggie restaurant in the whole world. What a shame its so far away now from me! I just can reccommend you, enjoy it until you can! I envy everyone who can have that pleasure feeling in his mounth now!

1 Thank Terezapere
Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in whole Cusco”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We visited this restaurant in Cusco, because we had already known about it from similar restaurant with the same name in Pisac. And we were not disappointed at all. I had burger called Pura Vida for three times, just because it was so delicious, I would order something different, but I just couldnt resist despite the fact I am not vegetarian at all. My friends ordered different meals and were totally happy as well. The meals are very cheap and also the juices are awesome. The owner of the restaurant is very kind and pleasant. It was our most favourite restaurant in whole Cusco, I will miss it so much.

1 Thank 77Samanta91
Kapaa, Hawaii
“Above Excellent!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

One of the best vegetarian restaurants I've been to on my travels and Ive been veg for 15 years. They have 3 locations and all are great. There are 2 in cusco and 1 in Pisac. All have similarities but each one is unique and has different good qualities. There burgers are excellent, the tacos are great and the one is Pisac has amazing stirfries. The tomato soup is fresh and superb. Thank you to each one of the owners for making my experience with you so wonderful.
Andrew

• Visited September 2013
“Happy with such a veggie place in Cusco!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Really good veggie food for a good price. Juices are huge! Had the burger and will definately go back for more.