“12 day tour of Peru!”

and up
4-Day Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour
Ranked #24 of 582 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Valencia Travel Cusco. We are a tour operator in Cusco completely dedicated to the satisfaction of our clients. Our constant technological updates, planning, coordination, and hard work allow us to offer excellent services to our clients. Our clients are the focus of our business and our goal is to ensure that they have a memorable experience when entrusting us with their trip. We are a unique company, dedicated to our mission, and respectful of our values. We are proud of our country and we are eager to share our passion for Peru with our clients. We work with an excellent associate network of local and international specialists, as well as offer trips to Machu Picchu, treks like Inca Trail, Ausangate and Salkantay, and tours of Cusco City. We enjoy showing people from around the world what Peru has to offer, and we are confident that our clients will share our passion for Peru after booking a tour through Valencia Travel Cusco.
Reviewed July 2, 2016

We were part of a group of 27 tourists from the US and Australia (along with 2 guides). The trip was truly a once in a life time adventure! Our guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We were given tours, but also had adequate free time to shop or find another museum. The hotels were a bit on the basic side, but all were clean and provided a decent bed and shower. The breakfasts were not all great, think Holiday Inn express buffet. One of the highlights of our tour was a stay with a local family in a small village. (VERY basic; no running water!; but wonderful food and fun!). 2 people in our group did have problems with the altitude, and they were taken care of in a prompt and medically appropriate manner. I felt like we got a great view of Peru; Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Macchu Pichu, floating islands.... My only advise would be to expect to hand out lots of tips to "local" tour guides. Peru requires guides to be from that area, so we had several different local guides who all wanted tips. All in all, Peru is a wonderful country to visit, and Hugo and Hans did a great job of showing it off to us. I'd recommend Valencia travel! Most of our group purchased their tour on Living Social Escapes, and a few on The climb and saw huge savings. (which were promptly spent on woolen goods and Pisco sours).

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"amazing meals"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 1, 2016

I had the privilege of going on the Lares Trek with Valencia travel and could not have planned a better experience. The guides, Alex and Dimas, made the trip incredibly interesting and fun. There were very challenging portions of the trip, but the crew were all patient and kind to us struggling tourists. The beauty in Peru is something I want to experience again and if I do so, I will use Valencia Travel. We did the Lares Trek and a couple of day tours which were all so fascinating and full of incredible experiences. I highly recommend this organized group and how safe I felt traveling with them.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

My three friends and I used Valencia for a 4 day Inca trail hike to Machu Picchu. The trip was amazing. Unfortunately I became very ill during the first night (Altitude sickness) and the entirety of the second day. The staff were well prepared and our tour guide, 'Ed' even carried my backpack for the entire second day, with the 'Guapo's' even preparing special food and beverages to help me improve. Ed is an exceptional tour guide and with the help of his fellow guide, Javier it was an informative and fun, albeit tiring trip! The 'Guapo's (porters) are incredible, their hustle and dedication is unbelievable. While this is camping, it may be more accurate to say it is 'glamping.' Valencia and this 4-day trek are highly recommended.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I really can't say enough about the wonderful service that was provided...From meeting us at the airport in Cusco at 5am to helping me back track on the Inca Trail due to the altitude. The guides (Fabrizio and Javier) took great care of us on the trail. The trail food was anything but ordinary...No Mountain House for these folks!! Gourmet..Wow!!
Javier was kind enough to help me back to civilization, find me lodging, take me on a lovely hike and get up me to Machu Picchu to meet our hiking group as they arrived. Thank you for a lovely trip!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Out trip to Peru with Valencia travel was amazing. Alex and Nico showed us their Peru and looked after us so well. Nothing was too much trouble......ever. Alex's knowledge and enthusiasm for Peruvian culture was outstanding. Nico's warmth and kindness was astonishing. They were both funny, friendly and informative and blended well with local guides in the Andes and Lake Titicaca. I have such wonderful memories of my trip to Peru thanks to the professionalism and enthusiasm of the staff from Valencia travel .......one very happy customer. Peru.......just go.......but go with Valencia Travel Cusco.

1  Thank cath5594