Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Valencia Travel - Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Valencia Travel - Day Tours
from $874.29
from $639.00
from $686.00
from $3,630.00
More Info
All reviews inca trail highlights tour machu picchu sacred valley day trek guide alex cake exceeded my expectations incredible trip well taken care beautiful country the entire trip city tour group members level of service each meal cusco airport
Reviewed July 1, 2016

I had the privilege of going on the Lares Trek with Valencia travel and could not have planned a better experience. The guides, Alex and Dimas, made the trip incredibly interesting and fun. There were very challenging portions of the trip, but the crew were all patient and kind to us struggling tourists. The beauty in Peru is something I want to experience again and if I do so, I will use Valencia Travel. We did the Lares Trek and a couple of day tours which were all so fascinating and full of incredible experiences. I highly recommend this organized group and how safe I felt traveling with them.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My three friends and I used Valencia for a 4 day Inca trail hike to Machu Picchu. The trip was amazing. Unfortunately I became very ill during the first night (Altitude sickness) and the entirety of the second day. The staff were well prepared and our tour guide, 'Ed' even carried my backpack for the entire second day, with the 'Guapo's' even preparing special food and beverages to help me improve. Ed is an exceptional tour guide and with the help of his fellow guide, Javier it was an informative and fun, albeit tiring trip! The 'Guapo's (porters) are incredible, their hustle and dedication is unbelievable. While this is camping, it may be more accurate to say it is 'glamping.' Valencia and this 4-day trek are highly recommended.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I really can't say enough about the wonderful service that was provided...From meeting us at the airport in Cusco at 5am to helping me back track on the Inca Trail due to the altitude. The guides (Fabrizio and Javier) took great care of us on the trail. The trail food was anything but ordinary...No Mountain House for these folks!! Gourmet..Wow!!
Javier was kind enough to help me back to civilization, find me lodging, take me on a lovely hike and get up me to Machu Picchu to meet our hiking group as they arrived. Thank you for a lovely trip!!

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Out trip to Peru with Valencia travel was amazing. Alex and Nico showed us their Peru and looked after us so well. Nothing was too much trouble......ever. Alex's knowledge and enthusiasm for Peruvian culture was outstanding. Nico's warmth and kindness was astonishing. They were both funny, friendly and informative and blended well with local guides in the Andes and Lake Titicaca. I have such wonderful memories of my trip to Peru thanks to the professionalism and enthusiasm of the staff from Valencia travel .......one very happy customer. Peru.......just go.......but go with Valencia Travel Cusco.

1  Thank cath5594
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Our family of 5 used Valencia Travel for a bucket list, 7 day Machu Picchu adventure that included 4 days hiking the Inca Trail. I can't say enough good things about this company. I purchased the trip on The Clymb last August for our family. The communications from the very beginning were excellent. I had many questions over the months and they were promptly answered. The level of service once we arrived in Cusco was top notch, from the airport pickups, to to the day tours and the Inca Hike. The guides, chefs and guapos(porters) were incredibly professional, friendly and hard working. The food along the hike was better than we had in Cusco, and the effort that went into carving vegetables into animals and baking cakes was amazing! . They did an excellent job of supporting a group of 18 with a wide range of ages and ability levels. Wish we could give them more than 5 stars! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2016