“4D/3N Jungle Trek”

Lorenzo Expeditions
Ranked #18 of 693 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the most popular tour that we offer and there is good reason for it. When this tour was created, it was with the adventure seekers in mind. This tour is kind of like the Inka Trail ‘revamped’, but with the same pay off at the end: The glorious Lost City of the Inkas.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would do this tour over and over for the rest of my life if I could! I loved the biking, white water rafting, hiking and ziplining! We met many great lovely locals along the way,ate delicious food and explored the wildnerness of Peru! Our guide Wilbert was super expeienced and knowledgable and really had our backs at all times. It was the perect blend of everything you want in a tour.

Date of experience: October 2018
"other companies"
in 18 reviews
"night tour"
in 7 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We (3 friends) booked the Jungle Inca Trail 4D/3N through Lorenzo's Website. Already here we had good assistance through a live chat with a coworker you helped us to do the reservation.
Their solang is:"Lorenzo Expeditions - feel the difference".. Hell yes you do feel it!!
Once we did the tour we were positively suprises about the basic luxus we got every day. We had a private 3Bed room with bath and hot water for all the 3 days. In each hostel we got towels and soap. And even after the river rafting or hot springs you will be provided with towels as well, what we didnt except at all.
Wilbert, our kind guide, did everything to make us feel comfortable. Our shoes got totaly wet twice. Once he had newspaper with him and once he even brought our shoes to the laundry in order to get them dry. He did a great job and was kind of a father to us. Also he knows exactely when to get up for Machu Piccu and where to stand in order to be one of the first one to get into the site. He is just unbelievable and made this tour worth every penny. Although you may pay a bit more than a usual tour, it is for all the lovely details and your comfort and it is totaly woth it. Also the food you will get on the tour will make you feel like a king. To be honst I didnt except such a comfort in the jungle.
Thanks for everything and I would highly recommend this tour. I hope you will get Wilbert as a tour guide. He is the best. :)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My friend and I did the 4 day Inka Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu from 9/9-9/12 with Lorenzo Expeditions, and it was my favorite part of the entire Peru trip. I was debating between the 3 or 4 day trip, and am so happy I decided to go with the longer trek. Every day was unique and equally fun in its own way - very well-planned, fun adventure activities with additional safety equipment that other companies may not necessarily have provided. Super professional, knowledgeable, helpful staff. Our guide Juan Carlos was wonderful, he taught us so much about Incan/Peruvian culture and gave us the best tips and recommendations throughout the trip. Lorenzo built their own hostel for the first night's stay, all lodging was clean and in convenient locations. 100% recommend this company and the 4 day Inca Jungle trek, especially for any foreign travelers that may be concerned about safety. It's such a great value and definitely worth the money for an unforgettable experience. Muchisimas gracias a JC y familia de Lorenzo!

Reviewed October 13, 2018

It was a fantastic trip!

I was wondering if we should do the track by our own or spend the (hugh amount of) money for a guide. Looking back, I would say it was totally worth it!

Mountain Biking, Rafting, Ziplining, nice places for sleep overs, fantastic food, background information and e.g. real selfmade coffees were great and can be planned. But talking to the locals (in Quechua) and making the right decisions to make the trip a real experience is priceless: When the Coca-Leaf farmers strike and closed all roads, Wilbert organized additional drivers directly at the city and alternative roads to find a nice way to our target destination! He even managed to open some roads just for us!

Thank you Wilbert for this Trip!