“Wonderful company! ”

Lorenzo Expeditions
Ranked #14 of 679 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the most popular tour that we offer and there is good reason for it. When this tour was created, it was with the adventure seekers in mind. This tour is kind of like the Inka Trail ‘revamped’, but with the same pay off at the end: The glorious Lost City of the Inkas.
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We booked with Lorenzo’s Expedition for a 4 day Trek to Macchu Picchu and they were amazing! Each day was a wonderful new adventure, planned perfectly! Our guides, Wilbur and Freddy were great! Highly recommend Lorenzo’s!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"went the extra mile"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This was easily one of the best expiriences I’ve ever had!!! Lorenzo’s expeditions was organized brilliantly and we had no problems doing everything we had wanted. Dorian was more than just an amazing guide through the whole trip, he also became a good friend. He was able to give us the experience of a lifetime and was very prepared for anything we had to encounter. I highly recommend anyone trying to see and learn about peru to go through Lorenzo’s expeditions!!! Thank you again Dorian for being an amazing host to the expedition!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend the hospitality of Lorenzo’s Expeditions enough! Stop your search for your companies because this is it! Lorenzo and his Team are so genuine and kind! They’ll do everything they can to make their trip memorable. Not to mention they take great photos!

On the 3D 2N Trek you do pretty my best everything the 4D 3N Trek does but a little less walking. Definitely pay the extra money (very small only $30 each) for the zip-lining and white water rafting. All the guides for the excursions are so nice, and it’s great way to see a whole different side of Peru. Follow the packing list they give you and be sure to bring bug spray! Girls, a pair of athletic leggings for white rafting will work great.

The mountain biking portion was just beautiful! I’m not the best biker, and I was pretty nervous! However, Lorenzo and his Team did an incredible job of making me feel comfortable! They give you a ton of safety gear and if you need to hop off and go in the van for a little down the mountain you totally can. I was so glad I did it though because it ended up being one of my favorite parts.

You stay in great hostels during your journey which is a lot nicer than camping! The food was great, and they have a nice dinner waiting for you the last night too!

What really made this tour so great is our fantastic tour guide Dorian! He is so knowledge about Peru and his country! He has so much pride and passion about telling the history of the Incas. Machu Picchu doesn’t have any information booths or signs when you’re in it, and the secret really is to have a great guide! We’re so happy we had Dorian! He was caring and compassionate and really helped make our trip so memorable!

The last part I want to add is how easy the booking process is with Lorenzo’s!! They were there to answer every and any question via email! During the mountain biking I left my brand new GoPro Hero5 in my jacket! I was so sad, but I didn’t want to let it ruin my trip. When we arrived back at our hotel after the trek I couldn’t believe it but Lorenzo himself was there to give me my GoPro back in person!!! How amazing is that?!?? Thank you for the whole team at Lorenzos Expeditions for truly making this a trip of a lifetime! 100% recommend!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I selected the 3D Inca Jungke trail to Machu Picchu for my sons (20yo & 17yo) and I to fill the short vacation to Peru. Day 1 included biking, water rafting and ended at the Hot Springs. Day 2 included 6 zip lines, traversing a suspension bridge, an optional wall climb, and a hike to Aguas Calientes. Day 3 was the trek to Machu Picchu (we opted to climb the 1500 steps so we could say we hiked to the top). Our guide, Dorian absolutely made this trip for us. He was a wealth of knowledge, providing historical info as well as daily guidance throughout our experience. Thanks again Dorian!!!! I would request him if I decide to go back and do the longer excursions. This was absolutely the trip of a lifetime for us. Both boys said the experience is one they will NEVER forget. Thanks Lorenzo for offering these experiences/excursions!

Liz

See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend did the 3night/4day inka jungle trail during end of Maystart of June. It was the highlight of our South America trip! On Day 1 we did mountain biking and white water rafting, Day 2 some intense hiking, Day 3 zip lining and hiking, and finally day 4 made it to Machu Pichu! Each day was unique and thoroughly enjoyable! Wilian was our tour guide and was absolutely amazing! He was one of the best tour guides we have come across due to his knowledge, passion for the inka culture and his country, and his general care and kindness for the whole group! The trip would not have been the same without him! We would highly recommend this trip and be sure to ask for Wilian as your guide!