“Best chocolate Cupcakes EVER”
Review of Encantasqa

Encantasqa
Ranked #174 of 781 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Encantasq´a bakery is a place of fantasy, inhabited by fairies, elfs and nymphs, angels, unicorns and mythical creatures, under the guard of the custodian of the garden, The Faun. In this garden of dreams lives an elf, who from her magical kitchen and with the help of gnomes and dwarfs enjoys making happy culinary treats for the mortals that visit this eden of sensations. The earthlings who dare to enter this world of illusion are enchanted with the vivid experience, in the realm of the tree of charms and under a starry night where planets, nebulas and constelations make them feel in the sweetest and most pleasant of dreams, from where they will not want to wake up.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

O my gosh discovered this little bakery right before doing the 9 day hike to Machu Pichu! Little cute quaint bakery that had chocolate cupcakes to die for!!! LIterally the whole time we were hiking my friend and I were pondering getting back to Cusco to make sure that we got the cupcake again! Some of our group ended up joining us there after our hike and loved them just as much as we did. I wish they would ship those things to the states! Well done on your shop! Loved it!!

encantasqacusco, Owner at Encantasqa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Hi there! Thank you for your enthusiasm and for spreading the word with your friends. We really appreciate the support.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Certainly different from any other cafe in cusco, a bit more than the average place but worth the money as the empanadas were delicious and the drinks a good size.

1  Thank Teal7
Reviewed September 22, 2012

It is definitely a very good option where you can enjoy a good sandwich, salad, empanadas, and desserts at very reasonable prices. I highly recommend anyone to try the delicious chocolate cup cakes of this place, amazing!!

1  Thank Sofia A
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If only we'd been hungry when we stumbled on this magical gem in San Blas. It smelled amazing (baked goods). Alas we'd just eaten and we don't really do pastry. BUT we still went in and took photos. The walls and ceiling are muralled with fairies and magical trees of paper mache, LED starry night sky, and flowers. Little girls will think they've found heaven. I can't speak for the eats but I'm sure they're layered with just as much love.

1  Thank sporkbunny

Wow thank you so much for taking the time to write this comment even though you didn't get to eat at Encantasq'a. We are glad you appreciate the decorations, it took over 3 months to complete! Maybe next time your in Cusco you can come in and try some of the food.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have never seen a cafe atmosphere quite like this one. I could stare at the mural on the walls for hours. It is truly the most creative layout for a cafe I've ever seen, it's like you're in a fairy tale! All of the staff are lovely, friendly women who have a magical touch when it comes to cooking. I feel right at home. I have yet to try almost everything on the menu, but I'm almost there! They have awesome soups, salad, sandwiches, and amazing yogurt, and you can smell whatever you've ordered cooking away in the kitchen! It's like having a home-cooked meal again-- everything is absolutely delightful! Don't even get me started on their desserts, though. Whatever goes into those-- especially the chocolate cupcakes-- is magic! Living in Cusco, I go there quite often. I feel very comfortable going in with a book to get some tea and dessert (they also have wi-fi). Overall a wonderful treat. Thank you Encantasqa for being!

1  Thank Emily S