“Beyond Expectations!”

Inca Land Adventures
Ranked #231 of 964 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Small Group Specialist Inca Land Adventures is one of the top trekking agencies in Cusco. Offering treks that no other agency provides, along routes that few ever visit, we guarantee that we can give you the trip of a lifetime. Our treks have been tailored to provide you with the best experience possible, no matter what your fitness level; from short one day hikes to epic 12 day treks that take you to the remotest corners of the Andes, we have something for everyone. We offer all the classic Inca Trail treks as well as a whole host of alternative treks that will leave you spoilt for choice. Some of our treks are more culturally-focused, such as the Huchuy Qosqo trek, while others are pure physical challenge, like the epic Climbing Salkantay trek. We also pride ourselves on our private service; we will alter our treks to suit your needs and desires! For those that are aiming to improve their photography skills whilst trekking, our sister company Pho
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After A LOT of research on which travel company to go with for the 4 day Inca Trail, my friends and I decided on Inca Land Adventures. We could not have been more pleased and beyond satisfied with our decision. Flavio was incredible before, during and after the booking process and easily available to communicate with via email, g-chat or skype. His english is great. His staff was so friendly and cheered us on throughout the entire hike. They really do take care of every last detail..even down to your gourmet 3-4 course meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner- oh and don't forget happy hour :) You definitely won't go hungry during this trip!
Our group loved Flavio and his crew so much that we even decided to book a 3 day Jungle Tour with them after the Inca Trail-which I highly recommend. The original Jungle Tour they offer includes Machu Picchu, but because we did the Inca Trail and had just been there, Flavio customized and shorten the Jungle Tour to our liking. Mountain biking, white water rafting, zip lining, hiking and the cleanest hot springs you'll ever see! Flavio is so thoughtful and won't disappoint! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company!

1  Thank Annie K
"flavio"
in 57 reviews
"moonstone"

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I could never have imagined that our trip would have been so flawless! Flavio and his crew gave us an unforgetable experience. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and spoke perfect english! Flavio took care of every last detail! My friends and I did the 4 day Inca Hike with Inca Land Adventures and had such a wonderful time we booked a jungle adventure tour with them as well. It's nice to know I now have a friend in Peru!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I would highly recommend Inca Land Adventures. We had top-notch service all the way through. Flavio answered my questions and facilitated our booking with speed and courtesy. The deposit and payment was easy, everything was lined up for us when we got to Peru. Our guide Yolanda was very knowledgeable, spoke good English, was friendly and service oriented. Our cook, cook's assistant and horseman worked very hard to ensure that our camp was set up and comfortable and that we had good food on the trail (this is important when you're hiking for so long and are very hungry!)

The gear that we rented was in good condition. I personally didn't find the sleeping bags warm enough and had to use extra blankets, so this might be a consideration for you on the hikes that get up to the higher altitudes where it's colder. All of our transport, pick ups and transfers went very smoothly. The group size with Inca Land is also very small so you get excellent service and can go at your own pace.

We did the 4 day/3 night Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu. It was a very enjoyable, but definitely difficult, trek. I would strongly urge that you are physically fit to do this trek. You don't have to be an athlete but you should be in decent shape as the hikes are long and on the second day especially the path is very steep.

I highly recommend Inca Land Adventures, have a great trip!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My dad and I had a wonderful experience with Flavio and his company! I made the arrangements about a month and half ahead of time and Flavio was always very responsive to each and every one of my questions. Payment was reasonable and went smoothly, and the trip itself…… wow!

The Huchuy Qosqo - Machu Picchu 2 day trek and it was one of the best adventures that I have ever experienced. The first day Flavio took us on the Huchoy Quosqo day trek which was challenging, but very very rewarding. The views were absolutely amazing and he even took us to extra sites off the beaten path. The perfect set up for the main course of Machu Pichhu as it helps set the context with location, building materials etc.

The second day we did Machhu Pichu and Hyanna Picchu Mountain. Again, an amazing amazing experience. Flavio had us up there early before the big crowds and explained the meaning behind everything. It was a true learning experience, much deeper and more meaningful than the fly-by post card experience that some people seek.

The best part of it all was the sharing of local traditional beliefs and values. Flavio explained to us the Inca principle of Reciprocity. If everyone who visited Macchu Picchu came away with an understanding of this value there is no doubt in my mind that the world would be a much better place.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Incaland Adventures and Flavio run amazing guiding and porter service for trekking the Inca trail. They helped me have a memorable time trekking the trail to see Machu Picchu. I strongly recommend Inca Land Adventures for trekking the Inca trail!
1) Overall booking and questions
Flavio was awesome and very reachable through the entire booking process. He answered all our questions and gave us the best deal. We even got a extra porter as we are new to trekking and didnt want to take a chance. There are other companies which charge outrageous fees and have 2 guides for 10+ people and 10 porters for 10 people. We were a group of 4 and we had 2 guides-one english and one spanish and 7 porters. We got personalized service all the way. Highly recommend going through this company.
2) Guide
Hugo Chavez was our guide and he was simply amazing from the start. we are medium fit and he was motivating us all the way through out the inca trail. he went to school there and so could give us details of each and every inca site and hotspot around. he does it with some so much enthusiasm and passion. He can do both english and spanish but we wanted english guidance.
3) Porters and cook
SUPERMEN!!!! these people are awesome and they carried our stuff throughout the trek.
Very very friendly and nice people, they will help with anything you want. (Very shy people-so sweet)
They setup your tents,sleeping mattresses and sleeping bags and keep giving you hot water whenever needed. They wake u you up in the morning
They cook amazing food-- 3 courses for lunch and dinner.
The chef, Jose Antonio was a awesome cook. With 5 vessels a cylinder in a hut, he prepared
fried rice,noodles, a cake for our last day luck, trout, soups, beef rice, pork rice, potato curries, lentil curries , coca tea, pumpkin curries etc . Imagine what he can do with a full kitchen !!!!