JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
3,030 results
All reviewspirqa restaurantresort feemachu picchuformer conventinca wallegg stationsteam roombreakfast buffetextra oxygenbeautiful propertycoca teapisco soursthe main squarehigh altitudelobby areaaltitude sicknessbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2014

What a lovely hotel in the middle of a busy intersection !! Friendly staff , top service and a great
Bar !! Location was perfect and the restaurant was also good ... A bit of less choice for vegetarians
But nonetheless enjoyed staying in this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on first or second floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
JWMarriottCusco, Manager at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear guest,

Let me let me express my appreciation for sharing your kind comment with us through the Trip Advisor website.

Hereby I would like to extend my appreciation for choosing the JW Marriott Cusco, as a destination for your stay in this magical city.

I am very pleased to know you enjoyed our property also our friendly staff, clearly they are a good examples of commitment and dedication and definitely they are excellent Marriott Ambassadors in Cusco.

Thank you very much for taking the time to mention our hotel facilities as our Qespi bar and restaurant, rest assured we are going to follow up your valuable comment that is a tool for us for our improvement. This encourages us to continue in pursuit of excellence in the service we provide to our guests as important as you.

I look forward to welcome you again at the JW Marriott Cusco, so you can keep on discovering the magic of this ancient city.

Please if there is anything I may assist you in the future do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This has to be one of the best hotels we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The service is sincere, friendly, helpful and treat you like a VIP. Our room was a balcony room overlooking the courtyard and was very well appointed. We enjoyed a dip in the spa pool on the lower level.

I am a business traveler and fly 60K a year. One of the best beds and showers ever.

After our second night, the staff went out of their way to know our names, breakfast preferences, etc. We didn't have dinner there, but did have snacks in the lobby lounge which were a meal in themselves. The best Pisco Sour in town! Some might say that is overpriced, but I would disagree. If you want the best service and accommodations in Cusco with a great location, this IS the place to stay. Thanks to the marvelous staff of the JW Cusco! You are the best and really made our stay a memorable experience. We hope to come back soon.

Room Tip: Try one of the balcony rooms overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hiromi H, General Manager at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear guest,

Let me let me express my gratitude for sharing your valuable comment with us through the Trip Advisor website.

I am very pleased that you have chosen the JW Marriott Cusco and this magical city in order to spend your vacations. It is a real honor that such a good traveler like you, mention our hotel is one of the finest hotel in Cusco and also have one of the best beds and showers ever, thank you very much for this kind comment.

It really flatters me to read your generous comments regarding our service and makes me proud that my team members took care of the small details to make you feel welcome and appreciated, all of our associates are committed to provide the best service ever and honesty we believe that each of our guest are VIPs in house.

Thank you very much for taking the time to mention our hotel facilities as our Qespi bar and I am honored that you rate our Pisco Sour as the best in town and I agree with you. I am glad you had the chance to enjoy one of our Terrace rooms that overlooks our beautiful courtyard that is definitely one of my favorite rooms.

Thank you again for your kind words and please if you ever plan to come back to Cusco feel free to contact me; I would really enjoy welcoming you back at the JW Marriott Cusco

Reviewed May 12, 2014

On returning to the Marriott from a 4 day trek on the Inca Trail, I had sustained a minor injury to my foot. The Marriott offered to send a paramedic to our room. An expert bandage was applied by Ricardo R Cardenas.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the street are noisy until about 9 pm. It didn't bother us, but for those needing total silence, the rooms facing the courtyard are very peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Hereby I would like to extend my appreciation for choosing the JW Marriott Cusco, as a destination for your stay in this beautiful city. Also please accept my gratitude for sharing comments on the Trip Advisor website.

I feel very pleased that our fully trained associate Ricardo Rivera was able to assist you at the time you needed us, I will congratulate him personally. I hope that you are fully recovered now.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was in this Hotel in March. We were in a work convention wit more than 200 people and everything was perfect. Its not easy coordinate a big group, food, transportation everything and all the time the people were with a smile, good service and also room service on time.
Congratulations to the Hotel and the staff!!!

Room Tip: my room looked the hotel entrance (2 nd floor) and no noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
JWMarriottCusco, Manager at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear guest,

Let me express my appreciation for sharing with us your kind comment through the Trip Advisor web site.

I feel deeply honored that you chose the JW Marriott Cusco for your stay in this historic city and even more for choosing our property as a Work Convention Center in order to host this big and important group last March ,to this day we remember with gratitude, definitely was a real challenge for us. I am very pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations and went beyond them.

I totally agree when you mention that is not easy to coordinate a big group but we did it with dedication and attention to every detail, all of our associates gave their best in order to make the event successful. I am going to extend your comments to them, definitely this encourages us to continue in pursuit of excellence in the service we provide.

I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the not too distance future and offer you the perfect combination of Peruvian hospitality and the one that JW Marriott offers.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed at for 2 nights before travelling to Machu Picchu as we heard was best to acclimatize to altitude in Cusco. and 2 nights after. Absolutely loved the hotel. Very central were able to walk everywhere. Very accommodating staff. rooms were large and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner at restaurant was lovely also.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for taking the time to share your comments with us though the Trip Advisor website.

Hereby I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing the JW Marriott Cusco, as a destination for your stay in Peru and Cusco. I am very pleased to know that we exceeded the expectations of our most important guests like you.

It is a real honor that you mention our hotel is a lovely place; the hotel was built with great care and dedication in order to each one of our guests carry with them the best memories of a pleasant stay in our property.

I felt deeply pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast also dinner and more over that you appreciated the genuine and kind service of our staff, I feel very proud each of our associates who are committed to provide an excellent service ever.

I will be looking forward to receiving you one again in the not too distance future, and offer you the special combination of Cusco hospitality and the one that JW Marriott offers.

If I can be of any other assistance within the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. It will be a pleasure to assist you.

Warm regards,