“Great food at a good price”

Brava Grill & Pasta
Ranked #430 of 789 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went to this restaurant for dinner, it was so difficult to pick what to eat, the menu looked fantastic. I was with a group of ten people, and everyone's dish looked amazing. Some very generous portions, others not so, but everyone was happy with the taste. The service was very good, and for South American standards very quick. All the meals came out at the same time and at the end they gave everyone a separate bill for their own food -without us having asked! Excellent service, great food, and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely go back there!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

A nice little restaurant just around the corner from our hotel. Delicious homemade chicken noodle soup, great pastas and free glass of wine with entre, good value and friendly staff

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We´re just walking when we saw this restaurant.
We had some pasta and it was good, nice service, cozy but simple ambience.
After a full day of tours was a pretty nice pitt stop.
Again I have to say...wines are just too expensive in Peru...

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had a three course meal here for 20 soles, not including the drink. The decor and service were great, as was the presentation and composition of the food. Still, I was a bit disappointed by the taste. It simply was not strong enough. I speculate that perhaps the ingredients were not as fresh as they should have been, this being the low season. For 20 soles it was nevertheless a decent meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you look for good food at an honest price, this is recommended. We went here for lunch. I made a choice from the executive menu, a delicious salad, a spinach ravioli with a piece of grilled porc meat, and a crepe for desert, for 25 soles. apart from the crepe, the meal was very tasty and looked delicious. My wife had gnocci with stripes of sirloin in pisco sauce. yummie! Waiter could improve his skills in coffee making but he was nice and attentive.