“An Amazing First Rafting Experience”
Review of Activities Peru

Activities Peru
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer white water Rafting tours and Rainbow Mountain tours , upper section of the Urubamba River, and hiking up and them Mountain bike down hill from the Rainbow Mountain
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had an absolutely fantastic time, my first time rafting. I was a bit nervous, especially since the rapids were class 3 & 4 this time of year and I was rafting first time. Luckily I chose Activities Peru, the tour was very safe and a perfect experience. Luis, Segundo and Frank were amazing guides and really great people. It is a family run business, and these guys are really doing everything right to give people a wonderful experience and to share their passion with travelers. Stop debating whether or not to do this and just book the trip! I can't wait to go back and do a multiday rafting trip next time I am in Cusco.

All reviews
"cliff jump"
in 9 reviews
"recommend activities"
in 7 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
in 6 reviews
"extremely fun"
"g adventures"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic trip the guides were enthusiastic and fun with great English and an excellent attitude. The equipment was in a reansonable state. The guides were we experienced and I felt safe the whole time. Food and transport were good and overall fantastic value for money. I really appriciated the effort the guides made to learn our names and ensured everyone was having a good time.

1  Thank Spicebom
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Awesome guides - fluent in english, top notch equipment, great lunch, felt 100% safe the whole time. After the van trip to the river all guides knew our names, it was a fun and relaxed environment with all aspects of safety considered. I would recommend this trip to anyone

Reviewed December 27, 2013

TAKE THIS TRIP This was our most memorable day in Cuzco. I had never been rafting before and was a little nervous. This team is so professional and focus on safety while making the trip lots of fun. Lunch was great and our guide Peter was fantastic . This is a family operated business and the entire family is amazing. We ARE coming back with friends to take this trip again. By the way, one of the team takes professional type pictures which are loaded onto a CD delivered to your hotel that evening AMAZING MEMORIES.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2013

my mother booked this white water rafting adventure for us, and at first I was pretty hesitant leading up to the day. I was mainly worried about the safety of the trip, but this company of professionals were amazing to us and went above and beyond to make sure that every safety precaution was taken. They took us down amazing rapids and made sure that we all had a wonderful time, while also teaching us so much about the rapids as well.

I recommend this 100% to anyone who travels to Peru