“Super Fun!”

Activities Peru Rafting tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Activities Peru - Rafting Trips
Reviewed December 21, 2012

While we were in Cusco, we joined Activities Peru for white river rafting. It was my 7th time rafting but it was by far the most fun experience for me. The staff was super friendly and skilled. The safety precautions they have were beyond my belief. I highly recommend this company to all new and experienced rafters. I didn't jump off the cliff but the rest of the people in my group did and they said that was the highlight for them. Oh, by the way, the photos they took with their camera were awesome, too, so budget another 25 Soles ($10 USD) to buy their CD for memories.

There are newer reviews for Activities Peru Rafting tours

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I went in January 2011 and we absolutely loved it. After that trip I learnt to love rafting; unfortunately I don't have many opportunities to do it but in December we will be visiting Peru again and rafting with Activites Peru is at the top of our 'to-do' list. The guys are extraordinary, really!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

As described in the lion share of reviews, Lucho & Frank were gracious hosts as well as competent guides for our party of five, including myself & fourteen-year-old daughter. Lucho taught us newbies the basics & how to apply them on the river. I would certainly recommend them to anyone & use will them for their other activities myself when I return to Cusco.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Activities Peru. Brothers Lucho and Frank are the best guides in Peru. I was recommended by a friend to use their company for a rafting trip and I am so glad I did. They took my group of 5 on a rafting trip and we had the best of times. I have experience rafting in the states so I was a little concerned as to the quality we might get in Peru, but Activities Peru just shined! They were so safe and thorough, and above all....fun!!! Thanks so much for making our adventure an exciting and safe one! We will be back for sure. (for the price and quality, there is no beating it!)

1  Thank Courtney B
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great company, crew and equipment. Extremely professional and fun to spend a few days with.
To the whole crew, Lucho, Frank, Segundo (for us he's Primero), Miguel and Hared. You made our adventure unforgettable. Everything was top notch; arrangement before, ride, equipment, food, and above all safety and great company. Wish we could do this more often. Thanks for all the great photos you took and shared with us. Make sure when you visit the USA or Israel that you connect with us, so we can try to give you as good a time as we spend with you all. Good luck in growing the company.