Totaly agreed with previous posts that communication is a serious problem when booking tour via SAS travel.
We booked a Machupicchu for Explorers 3 Day/ 2 Night 3 months in advance and felt very very frustrating.
(1) When we email SAS for details of the tour, they are not answering our questions and we spent lots of time to email them for clarifications.
(2) SAS staff said the tour costs USD295 each, but charged us USD320 at the end.
(3) We do have option to Moray and Saltmines on day 1, but SAS staff said lunch is not included if we pick this option and try to persuade to us to go sacred valley instead.
(4) The SAS staff said lunch and bus tickets down to machi pichu on day 2 are excluded from our tour cost and we need to arrange by our own. When we shown him the itinerary, he said ok and then he arranged everythings for us finally.
(5) SAS staff confirmed train time back to Ollantaybo on day 3 at noon, but no such train schedule in accordance with perurail website.
(6) Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco on day 3 do include in our itinerary and we reminded SAS staff for several times. However, we couldn’t see SAS representative at Ollantaytambo Station and we arranged transport by our own at the end.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.