“Delicious pizza, cozy atmosphere”
Review of La Bodega 138

La Bodega 138
Ranked #33 of 748 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited La Bodega on our last night in Peru, after 6 nights in Cusco and 7 nights on a trek. We'd had plenty of Peruvian food and fancied a change. The pizza at La Bodega was excellent, light, fluffy and not salty or greasy (we are comparing to the best NYC pizzas). The décor was clean and comfortable, service was good and prices very reasonable. A lovely evening.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

the food is amazing here. I had the lasagne which eased my craving for good tasting cheese. The atmosphere is relaxed and inviting but I would dress up a bit if your going there. Many people say you ned to make reservations, however i did not and we got right in! this a definitely a place to eat while in Cusco.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I visited 3 days ago, after 3 months in Hamburg, my favorite place in Cuzco to eat Pizza, pasta, and the BEST SALAD , named Bodega Salad... the best organic fresh salad with the best dressing you can imagine...SAUCO sweet tipical fruit with aceto balsamico...awesome!!!
Always the best quality products , the beer COLD!! the best Pilsen!! I got surprise with the Dulce de Leche ice cream..I love it!!
I can say , if you visit Cuzco, dont forget to visit the best Pizza in Cuzco...try it...and enjoy a wonderful time...with friends, family or by yourself....

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The pizza is awesome!! Cant say more to it. Pastas is good to, didt have it my self but tasted some of the others and they loved it to. Good sine options and all to s good price. Its pretty busy so we had to wait like 10-15 min before a table ( not much time) so if u know when ur going try to reserve a table.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Really great place for delicious pizza and fresh salads. If you order the estrella pizza some of the money goes to charity too.

1  Thank Chicasola