“Delicious Pizza at a GREAT Price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Bodega 138

La Bodega 138
Ranked #27 of 628 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
New York City, New York
“Delicious Pizza at a GREAT Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited La Bodega with my family during our trip to Cusco in December. The food was absolutely delicious and in my opinion very inexpensive! Having lived in Lima for over a year, I miss a good pizza and I was elated when I found La Bodega 138. The wood-fired pizza was outstanding, you can build your own pizza or choose one of the many options on the menu. We enjoyed two different pizzas off the menu but i recommend the blue cheese pizza! The bread basket that was brought out with salsas was delicious and makes ordering an appetizer unnecessary! The reasonable prices are just an added bonus to the cute atmosphere and tasty food. I recommend anyone looking to eat pizza in Cusco make a stop here!

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Queens, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Excellent salads and everything else. The owner served my husband and me and she actually recommended that we share one salad and one medium sized pizza instead of our originally planned two salads and a large pizza - it was very nice of her to recommend that we order less and see how we do. We ended up having their deli and la bodega salad and a medium sized pizza with a bottle of sparkling water and one glass of red wine (I was still adjusting to the altitude). Everything was really good and interesting (sacred valley goose berries in the salad for example). Our bill was 80 soles = about $30. Now that we are back to Cusco from the inca trail we wanted to go there again but too bad they are closed for renovation until February 4.

• Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is a must go for all visiting Cusco! it is conveniently located close to the Plaza de Armas, and has some of the best food I had in Cusco. The place can get pretty crowded but it is DEFINITELY worth the wait. The service is great and the food is amazing. My favorites were the lasagna or the bolgnese, but you really can't go wrong. On top of the great food and service, you must order some of the Sangria, it is no joke, some of the best sangria I've ever had. I will for sure be going back next time I visit Cusco.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Miami, Florida
“Great small organic pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a very small pizzeria just up from the Plaza de Armas, on a little side alley. All organic greens, and the pizza was terrific. Can get a little noisy, but inexpensive and great food.

Visited January 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Fantastic Pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

You know when you're travelling and sometimes you just want something easy? That's this place. You come in, it's nice, you relax, and the pizza is great. Get a bottle of wine as they don't overcharge you for it here. Wonderful.

Visited January 2013