“Best banana cake ever!!”
Review of Pantastico

Pantastico
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Best banana cake ever!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

What a find! Its a small, quaint cafe tucked up in the San Blas area but it was the amazing smell of the cakes that made me stop walking. We got to try a brownie sample (fantastic!) but it was the chocolate banana that won us over! The most moist and delicious we have ever tasted! We went straight back the next day for more! The cakes are a decent size and cheap! The staff are also lovely. A MUST go to in Cusco!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank TravellingBurgs

Denver, CO
“Wish I had found it sooner”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This little bakery is exceptional - I only wish I'd found it earlier in our month long stay in Cusco. Excellent baked goods and friendly staff.

• Visited September 2012
Cusco, Cusco, Peru
“I'm in love...”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

A couple of months ago my friend brought me to Pantastico as she was going to meet her friend. A was lucky enough to be offered banana bread with chocolate chunks and coffee and was able to try the passion fruit cake and some of their olive bread. Since then I have been back time and time again and now go two or three times a week. They have oreo cheesecake, trufle pie, carrot cake, banana bread with and without chocolate, brownies and of course being a bakery a selection of breads. Everything that I have had has been delicious and I would highly recommend a visit and a taste.

• Visited April 2012