“Amazing meal. ”

Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I had Alpaca Saltada and it was yummy. I had Alpaca in other places but nothing like this. I also had Chilcanos for drinks which were also great. I would def go back to this restaurant and taste the Aji de Gallina and try the shots of the macerated Pisco with fruits.
Thanks to the friendly staff for making my stay in Cusco lovely.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Had such an amazing dinner here with our group. The food was excellent and the Thai curry was probably the best meal (not to say that what the rest of us ordered was bad because it was excellent). The juices are delicious and highly recommend the ginger aguamento. Great hidden gem!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I liked this place, but didn't love it. The decor is funky and colourful, and the owner is really friendly. The power actually went out while we were there, but the staff made us cocktails and dinner by candlelight, which speaks volumes to the service! The food (quinoa salad and alpaca burger) was good, but there are so many better restaurants in Cusco. I would probably go back there for drinks but not dinner.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

As a foreigner, I don't see Alpaca on the menu ever. It was really cool to give it a try. The burger was very good! One other person in my group also had an alpaca dish, which was also very good. The service was just ok but we found that a lot in Peru. It may be hard to find- if my tour guide hadn't shown us the way I probably wouldn't have found it.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Located on the second floor in a tucked away courtyard, our G Adventures tour leader took us here for dinner.

I had a big lunch so I couldn't really enjoy the dinner. But I still persevered and shared an aji de gallina (s27). The rice was too undercooked for my taste but the chicken was very tender.

I tried a super juice with aguaymanto, ginger, OJ and pink salt (s12). The juice menu was quite extensive.