“Good food and great people”

Aguaymanto Resto Bar
Ranked #138 of 693 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fairbanks, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I first found out about this restaurant while doing a culinary tour guided by the owner. That tour was coupled with interesting conversation and good food. I decided to head back to the restaurant with the group was travelling with and we had a wonderful time. The restaurant is off of the main square and offers food for a bit less than those near the square. The atmosphere was splendid and the food was delicious.

• Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
Frankfurt, Germany
“Way better places in Cusco...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Based on the reviews from TA, we decided to go here for dinner. The people are very nice, but overall the food was not anything to remember. We both ordered the alpaca burger. I have had alpaca 4 times already and this burger was the worst. The meat was dry and very tough. The burger was just not something to remember. I would say skip this place and try someplace else!!

Paris, France
“Very good / Muy bueno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had a really good time in this retasurant, the bar/restaurant is incredibly beautiful, decorated with good taste. The owner was really nice, we talked a lot, and I had a delightful butger of Lama meat (firs tof my life). I also came back to take some spiced chicken with lot of things in it but i dont remeber the name of that tipical meal. For me, it was a good place to rest and take a nice local/tipical meal.

• Visited September 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“came here based on rec in a guide book ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My guide book says gave this place a $ for price range so we were expecting something on the cheaper side. Also it was suppose to be typical Peruvian fare, but somehow it didn't seem like it. I think also mainly because all 3 of us ended up picking some very non-Peruvian dishes and opted for the veggie version of everything. I think I probably ordered the most Peruvian dish of the 3 of us, but in the V option it didn't showcase the Peruvian-ess very well. The Pisco Sour was quite strong. However, the price person I would not say was cheap. More like ave. mid-range. Was not entirely bowled over. The portions were very generous though.

• Visited November 2013
Uk
“Excellent, must try when in Cusco!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find a cute quirky restaurant with tasteful decor but a relaxed atmosphere. The food was super tasty & the service was absolutely excellent. Our waiter was very nice and very attentive without intruding all the time. The passionfruit pisco was devine...a must try!!! Everything arrived in good time & could tell that the food was of high standard, all the staff around were smiley and pleasant. Definitely recommend to a friend & definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013