“Ignored” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ignored”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was on the early side for dinner and when I arrived there were no other customers, but just after I ordered, other people arrived and from then on, I got no attention.

Twenty minutes after finishing my meal, I finally caught the eye of the server who offered me the check, but my menu included a dessert. I had to remind her of this.

The soup was bland. The alpaca was o.k. Since the food was not outstanding and the service was insulting to a single diner, I can't recommend the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Cusco, Peru
“very delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

local beautiful, fast service are very good dishes went with my boyfriend and I quite liked the sason of meals we ate funky chicken, grilled trout I recommend visiting the place very nice congratulations very delicious dishes the chef

• Visited October 2012
Denver, CO
“One of our least enjoyable meals in Cusco”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had dinner here and found it to be both pricey and disappointing. Everything we had simply wasn't good. Even the eggs in chaufa de quinoa were overcooked and the potatoes my husband had as a side were cold and dry. There are far better restaurants to be found in this area of town - I'd highly advise skipping this one.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant in Cuzco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I spent two months in Cuzco and this was my favourite restaurant. It is very nice and clean inside and the food and service is impeccable. I took my boyfriend there for a romantic dinner when he visited me, and he loved his alpaca steak served on hot stones! As a soup lover, I was addicted to their quinua soup. I also loved their fish served with sweet potatoes (camote). I appreciated the fact that the portions were not that minuscule as in other 'posh' restaurants for example on Plaza de Armas. Given the quality and environment, the prices are absolutely great and affordable! There are also nice seating places upstairs, don't get discouraged if it is packed downstairs especially later on. The only thing you need to check is their opening times, I don't think they are open very late at night, but it is worth coming back!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Terezie H
London
“Tasty food with good friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Just had a very nice meal at this restaurant tonight. Food was tasty and the service was excellent and very friendly. Ever so slightly away from the busy central streets means you can have a nice quiet meal if that's what you are looking for. Would recommend the the juices too, had pineapple juice, which was freshly made!