“Do not miss the chance to visit”
Review of Le Soleil

Le Soleil
Ranked #16 of 782 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Le Soleil is the first restaurant gourmet French food in the city of Cusco. Proposes true flavors and wines of French culture, the only place where you can taste the classics of this kitchen, for example, rillettes, confit de canard, creme brulee. Offers an exclusive menu prepared only with fresh products according to market dishes available. In the space bar you can taste wine by the glass even the excellent French wines. The restaurant is open for all age groups and is also available for private events such as: Weddings, cocktails.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

What can i say that others have not said already, the food is outstanding, the service is excellent. Try the seven course tasting menu and do not miss the chance to visit this restaurant.

1  Thank eoireitum
marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at le Soleil and thank you for your great comment; I was pleased to contribute to your special event and I am glad that everything went right and your lady was happy ;)
Have a great trip back to Scotland and if one day you visit Cusco again please stop by le Soleil.

Arthur Macinkiewicz

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Refreshing, welcoming, fabulous food! A group of 9 went for dinner, and were awed by the innovation, flavor, and great wine pairings (when Customs allows the wine to get into the country). Art is a wonderful host. Two people enjoyed the 7-course tasting menu, and Art generously brought the other seven people two of the courses. Two of us went back the next day for lunch to have items we didn't have the night before! A MUST visit in Cusco.

marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Karen,

Great to hear from you! I do hope your journey back home was safe.
Many thanks for your visit and many thanks for your superb review about le Soleil.
It was so nice and fun to host you and your group and the second day you and your friend!
Happy faces we saw after your meal, are our bonus and recognition of all team's hard work.
Thank you for mentionning customs ;)) sometimes people do not understand that bringing delicacies from France to Cusco at 11000 feet is not that easy.
It was such a pleasure to host you and I really do hope that one day our paths can cross again and if it is in Cusco, it will be definetly at le Soleil ok? ;))
Please say hello to everybody, my very best regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I must say I'm not a connoisseur. We took the 7 course tasting menu, and it was a brat experience. Many exquisite flavours mixing french cousin and peruvian ingredients. The staff is very friendly and the very sympathetic owner supervises the main room and helps you choosing your wine.

Dear Nello,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your nice comment about us; I am glad that your experience was memorable. We are happy that you liked our food and wine and as well our service.
If one day you can come back and visit us, it will be a great pleasure to host you and share more of our menu.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

With so many great reviews we couldn't pass on trying this restaurant, and I must say we are glad we booked a reservation here. The food was exceptional....who would think of French food in Cusco? Don't miss the opportunity to experience this special place.

marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear cowenevett,

Many thanks for your great review about le Soleil; we are so proud to be able fullfil our customers expectations. When you leave our restaurant happy, we feel great and our job is done.
Thank you for choosing le Soleil and thank you for your recommendation to other TA readers.
If one day you come back to Cusco please stop by le Soleil to check out more of our food and wine.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

After one year we've being again in Cusco and visited Le Soleil, we were simply astonisch how this restaurant keeps their high level of food and service. I had Lamb Chops and my friend had Duck à l'orange : DIVINE!

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Cusco

marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Telma G,

It was a great pleasure to host you again at le Soleil. Thank you for your new visit and thank you for such a great review! I am glad that you found us like last year: the constancy of the food and service is the most important factor for us. We try hard to keep the highest standards.
I remember your smile eating the lamb and drinking your favorite chablis ;)

Please visit us again whenever you wish, we will be happy to serve you again and again ;)

My very best regards,