“Good honest pub with good beers”

Norton Rat s Tavern
Ranked #222 of 892 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Not deafened by load music and not overcrowded, just good local beers (plus imported if you must) and good bar food. The service was excellent and I especially enjoyed the red ale

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

O went to the nort oub today, it had a nice hamburgur for a gooda price but in the end I forgot my change at the table (ok, my fault) but 10min I came back and the waiter said that he gave me the change... unfortunnally I didnt have any othe cash so I m pretty sure he took it!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

This pub is a good cheap option to eat in the main square of Cusco. The food is not exceptional but ok for the price and location. I think this place is good to eat in the terrace during summer season because inside the pub it’s not that beautiful.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Strange name for a Pub/Bar in Peru, shame we couldn’t purchase the staff’s t-shirt, missed marketing opportunity.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Good atmosphere here are a great selection of beers to enjoy, Went in here for a few drinks one night. Good crowd.