“Incredible!”

Full day tour of Qeswachaca Inca Bridge
Full day tour of Cusco City Tour and Sacred Valley Tour
Ranked #24 of 486 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We are experts specializing in a variety of small group treks operating from the ancient city of Cusco, Peru. We are one of only a few companies that offer the once in a lifetime trek to the beautiful ancient city of Machu Picchu in a small group setting,but we also are capable of handling large groups and organizations.If you are planning a trip to Machu Picchu with a large group, organization, or family, Inti Sun Trek will be able to expertly handle all of your needs
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Inti Sun Trek exceeded my expectations on my Inca Trail journey. Carlos was our guide and he was fantastic. He is so knowledgable and passionate about what he does. The porters were out of this world. I am amazed on their strength. OMG the food. Prepare to eat on this trek. Delicious! I honestly did not know what to expect on this trek . Going on the Inca Trail was the highlight of my trip. The beauty and breathtaking views took my breath away. LOVED every minute of it.

There are newer reviews for Inti Sun Trek

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Inti Sun Trek took great care of our group of 21 who possessed varying levels of physical fitness and ranged in age from 15 to 55. Every member of our team was treated with great respect and pace was adjusted to ensure everyone was successful. Guides were really knowledgeable and had great English. Food was awesome and plentiful. I will trek with Inti again!

1  Thank Whosthebest
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Jesus and his team at Inti Sun trek are the real deal. Very top notch. Jesus is quick to anwer any question you may have. The Inca trail is amazing and the ruins along the way were great. I like Winya Wayna the very best. The food is very good. You will love happy hour. Popcorn never tasted so good. The Guides were very personable. The porters are strong dudes. I was amazed at what they could carry. A note that i wish i would have listened to is hire a porter. the extra cost would have been worth it. I didnt hire one and my pack was to heavy. I made it fine but it would have been beter if i had hired one. just remember "INCA FLAT" is nothing more than a word to tell you your going to be hiking Straight up or Staight down. Such a great trip I am so glad I went. Like I told my wife at the top of Dead Womans pass. "Sometime it is fun to do hard thing!"

2  Thank Stewbosky
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Carlos was so much fun! He was our tour guide on the Inca trail! Would totally recommend Inti Sun Trek to anyone and everyone! Despite our bad weather we all laughed it off! Carlos was very knowledgeable about the history and the trail. Loved every minute of it.. :)

1  Thank stromi
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We did a 1 day private tour of Moray, Salinas de Maras and the Sacred Valley with intisuntrek. We were assigned Carlos as our tour guide. Oh boy, he's hilarious! We went to all the attractions listed. Unfortunately, it had rained REALLY hard the night before and the Maras salt mines were mostly brown instead of white. Doh! Also, when we got to Pisac, dark clouds started rolling in, complete with lightning and thunder, and really strong wind. We would have loved to spend a little more time exploring Pisac, but oh well. But Carlos, he's awesome! I was suffering from altitude sickness as well, and he gave me lots of tips of on how to overcome it. He is a pro - very knowledgable, funny and engaging. We definitely wouldn't mind guiding him around San Francisco if he ever visits one day in exchange of his excellent guided tour.