“Fun night, great entertainment and good food.”
Review of Tayta Inti - CLOSED

Tayta Inti
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Tayta Inti Front
Houston, Texas
“Fun night, great entertainment and good food.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Terrific end to a great day in Cuzco. It was pretty busy when we arrived and got a great table next to the fireplace. They had live music with traditional dancers that were very good and provided some unexpected entertainment. The food was good and very well priced $ 12 set price and included a pisco sour or lemonade. I would recommend it for a nice dinner.

• Visited April 2013

Czech Republic
“Good value”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had dinner special, very good value, 3 courses and small pisco sour for 20 soles/person.
Food was good.

• Visited March 2013
Chard, England, United Kingdom
“Good evening entertainment and value for money (fixed price) worth a visit”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We returned for a second fixed price menu meal here. Restaurant was quiet (it was sunday) staff friendly, local music and dancing good standard.

We chose the 20 Peruvian Soles menu, which is approximately 5 UK pounds each, for 3 courses and a Pisco Sour drink.

As with everything, you get what you pay for....

The portions were a good size, I couldnt finish my spagetti main course as I was full, although I did manage my dessert. Each course was well presented, although if I was being picky, it would be nice to have hot food served on hot plates.

Our food was tasty and good, FOUR of us chose the fixed price meal and none of us have any complaint or negative comments to make

On both accasions we were the last to leave, and although staff were obviosly waiting for us to finish, there was no pressure to rush.

All in all a good fixed price dining experience.

It is a large restaurant, so dont be put off if it looks empty as you walk by :-)

We have tried others in the area, and only been disappointed by one so far (same street with a tout outside, encouraging people in!!)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paul E
Mass
“Enjoyed the soup and pisco sour, beef heart... not so much!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Let me start off by saying, the ambiance is nice and the bartenders are nice as well... Almost gave it 4 stars. I just can't get past the rubbery beef heart. The spaghetti and sauce the heart was sitting on was flavorful and delish, but I did initially want something else. They seemed to be out of more than a few things on their menu. They do take great pride in making a good pisco sour it seemed. There was a fun band playing traditional music, very entertaining. I had some sort of soup with chicken and noodles and veggies, it was great.

• Visited February 2013
Moscow, Russia
“The terrible place/ REPUGNANT restaurante”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food was awful. We took the mane dish (beef) and it was sooo smal and so disgusting! The lamb wasdry and stringy. it was impossible to chew. We have paid 120 soles and went hungry and angry! Never go to this place

• Visited January 2013