“I count myself among the very fortunate to have chosen Machu Travel from the many travel agencies in Peru...”

Machu Travel Peru Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Discover Machu Picchu
Ranked #105 of 973 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Machu Travel Peru is passionate professional team that works and lives in the very heart of Cusco, ancient capital of the Incan empire and from our beloved city we develop and design fully customized luxury travel experiences in order to make dreams come true. Our team has specially created a fine line of travel experiences that we call: Luxury Travel Peru.Once you decided to be part of one of our tailor-made tours, you will be part of a completely personalized experience through stunning destinations, all assisted by a flawless logistics and first-class services that will orchestrate the travel of your dreams. Machu Travel Peru invites you to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime luxurious experience, discover with us the wonders of our best destinations in Peru.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful and careful attention to every detail in the planning of my trip to Peru! I had a wonder-filled experience and see why all of you at Machu Travel so successfully guide your clients to see the country you genuinely love. It is a pleasure arranging travel with you as it feels more like doing so with a trustworthy friend than with a business.

I count myself among the very fortunate to have chosen Machu Travel from the many travel agencies in Peru. All of the details -hassle-free travel transfers, accommodations fitting my personal needs and taste, professional and knowledgeable guides, delicious food options-combined to make my trip a fantastic experience! And, meeting you and Cristhian was a highlight.

I have no suggestions for changes or improvements, and I'm still smiling weeks later reliving the trip.

2  Thank Dolman C
in 6 reviews
"service provided"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My daughters and I have recently returned from a tour of Cuzco, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, and Lima. This was a fantastic trip. The team at Machu Travel made it so. From the initial, correspondences with Tom during the planning phases of the visit, to the wonderful guides who smoothed our way on each phase of our journey, all of our interactions were personable and professional. Each hotel and restaurant was wonderful.

Thanks especially to Mario, our guide for much of our visit, for his humor, extensive knowledge of the history and culture of the region, our intro bird watching through his eyes Our trip to Peru and Machu Picchu actually exceeded expectations.

Machu Travel made it that much more special.

2  Thank Katerine R
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We Sharmas had an absolutely wonderful time in Peru and I think we want to come back to South America and you bet we will use your agency again. I loved having both Esmeralda and Lurdes be our guides. They were both so excellent that I actually felt my eyes tear up to say good bye to them. I have already spread the word to two parties from work that are planning a similar trip, so you will be hearing from them soon.

2  Thank Antonio M
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We travel a lot and have always done our own planning and organization of an itinerary. However, when contemplating a trip to Peru we felt the need to consult with a travel agent to assure we would see all of the attractions on our list. After an extensive search we found Machu Travel Peru (headquartered in Cusco, Peru). We were drawn to Machu Travel because of the many positive reviews posted by prior customers.

After our initial conversation with the trip organizer (Hedder) we were sure that we had made the right choice. Machu Travel worked closely with us and handled every detail in an efficient, thorough and expeditious manner. They responded immediately to our questions and concerns. They made reservations at all of the hotels and specific rooms we selected, they prearranged all of our in country flights and supplied all of the tickets for the various sites and attractions. The guides and chauffeurs were always on time. They were pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. Everything went as smooth as clock work. All we had to do was relax and enjoy. We had a fantastic time.

At the end of our trip, we got a surprise visit from Cristhian Pacheco, the owner of Machu Travel. He is a kind, caring, and dedicated person clearly committed to giving the best possible service to her clients.

We highly recommend Machu Travel for all travel needs to Peru or any of the neighboring countries. We will always be grateful to the people at Machu for making our dream vacation a great success.

6  Thank Rinner S
See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2013

You were great to work with and you put together an excellent itinerary in very short order that fit our requirements extremely well. It didn’t end there as it sometimes can in other organizations when one is turned over from sales groups to operations groups. Everyone that we met within the Machu Travel organization were absolutely top drawer and worked hard to make our experience as memorable and pleasurable as possible.

I can summarize by saying that we were really pleased not only with the sights that we saw but with the exposure that we provided with in terms of normal Peruvian life in the areas that we toured.

The quality of everything all service, accommodation, meals, arrangements etc. was fantastic. In our brief meeting with Cristhian Pacheco, his charm and personality filled the room. A company takes on the personality of the person at the top, and it is never more obvious than in Machu Travel Peru’s case and that is a very good thing. Exceptional people end up with exceptional people.

5  Thank Liz L