“Travel worry free!”

Machu Travel Peru Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 798 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Machu Travel Peru is passionate professional team that works and lives in the very heart of Cusco, ancient capital of the Incan empire and from our beloved city we develop and design fully customized luxury travel experiences in order to make dreams come true. Our team has specially created a fine line of travel experiences that we call: Luxury Travel Peru.Once you decided to be part of one of our tailor-made tours, you will be part of a completely personalized experience through stunning destinations, all assisted by a flawless logistics and first-class services that will orchestrate the travel of your dreams. Machu Travel Peru invites you to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime luxurious experience, discover with us the wonders of our best destinations in Peru.
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Travel worry free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Overall my experience in Peru has been amazing; the people are so nice, the food is fresh and delicious and everywhere you look there is a breathtaking view. But the guys at Machu Travel Peru somehow made the Cuzco portion of the trip even more pleasant, I felt so well taken care of. From the moment we stepped off the plane every detail was taken care of. It was a brilliant touch having one person assigned to our little party, he picked us up from the airport, took us from our hotel to every tour, and picked us up at the end of the tours to shuttle us back to our hotel. It was nice seeing a familiar face after a long day. Tour tickets, taxis, trains, snacks, water and a personal touch all included, really, no stressful moment during our 4 day Cuzco vacation.

Visited November 2012
10 Thank AgnesS8229

Vancouver, Canadá
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
““Outstanding service and amazing experiences in Peru””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Hi,
We had a great time in Cusco, in large part due to the excellent services offered by your staff. Your city is beautiful and your people are very warm hearted and friendly.
We have only good things to say about your company. Right from the very 1st day, Christian and the rest of your staff made it so easy for us to enjoy what your beautiful country has to offer.
Everyone , esp. Christian( our kids loved him!), was absolutely professional, polite and punctual. Our tour guide Esmeralda was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English.She made our trip to Machu Picchu even more memorable. Our Sacred Valley tour was amazing- our guide there, Javel, was very enthusiastic & polite.
The bus service that you arranged for Puno was great- very comfortable & relaxing, lunch was excellent.
I will definitely recommend you to our friends & family planning a trip to Peru in the future.
We are back home now with great memories- God willing, we will be back to Peru someday :))
With best regards,

Deacon

17 Thank Carlos D
Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Just great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We can't say enough good things about these guys. After our local travel agency failed miserably to help us book hotels, transfers and tours...we have contacted Mirsha @ Machu Travel Peru directly. Not only she made booking easy, but it was for significantly less money. We felt "taken care off" once we stepped off the plane in Lima, transferred to our hotel, taken on tours, taken care of at Cusco, Aquas Calientes and Macchu Pichu...to the moment we were helped at departure in Cusco (thank you Jonathan!!!). The hotels they booked for us were not 5 star, but that was a GOOD thing! The hotels were clean, safe with good breakfast...and didn't cost an arm + leg. We (2 adults, 3 kids ages 16,14 (girls) and 11) felt safe. The hospitality of our hosts was palpable and warm. VERY HIGHLY recommended!!!

17 Thank drpetr68
Madrid
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beware!, under peruvian authorities investigation.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I made a payment in advance in december 2011, booking a tour for july 2012. Due to the lack of professionalism and trustfulness of this people, I decided to cancel the trip in may 2012. They promised me several times to send me a money refund (I have all their communications and evidences), but up to know (october 2012) I have not received anything....
This issue is unbelievable and I have not had any other choice than contact peruvian authorities and police. DO NO TRUST THEM and never send them any money in advance!!!
Please feel free to contact me for more details or advise, and if possible I BEG Trip Advisor community for help....since it is my money which they are keeping! I am completely determined to keep fighting against this SWINDLE!
There are other choices regarding travel agencies in Peru, with honest people who make their best to welcome you and give the best service, like most of the peruvian people, fact that I could see and feel when finally travelling with other agency.

Thank you very much, and all the best from Madrid (Spain).

Visited July 2012
13 Thank cdrMadrid
Cristhian P, Gerente at Machu Travel Peru Day Tours, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Sir.

Good afternoon, I'm surprised what you are mentioning about our company and for us it is hard to imagine what it describes. I want to tell you and all travelers for during this long period of service, our company has never had a client who had made the cancellation of a tour. if would happened, our finance department would realize, with its respective return, according our terms and conditions we have in our Company.

We do not understand why you write such a lie and tarnish our image won. If you belong to any travel company or received an incentive, we regret that happens. And you say, that Our Company are being sought by the authorities of the tourism industry. I want to tell you that our company has all operating licenses and following all the rules and laws Peru has for the service in the tourism market.

I want to take this opportunity to address all our tourists wishing to visit Peru that we are a serious company. And the whole family that integrates Machu Travel Peru, who makes this completely identified with the tourist and from the time that they write an email requesting a quote, we receive them with professionalism and we help them organize their tour in our different locations and always taking care of their welfare. You can see the testimonies that described how were their tour and our organization during their stay in Peru.

Thanks to this we have for 2 consecutive years the excellence awards of Viajeros.com and Tripadvisor. And we are proud and encourages us to continue working every day to improve our customer quality service.

I say goodbye to all of you with warm greeting and embrace the whole family which integrates Machu Travel Peru.

Cristhian Pacheco
Kelowna, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“We had great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

After looking at many other option we choose Machu Travel Peru. We were a little worried because their pricing was much lower than others we looked at but the service and organization was perfect. We traveled from Canada to Lima - Cusco- Quito. From the airport pick up to tour details and hotel rooms, everything was beyond our expectations. They really allow you to personalize the type of trip you want but don't have the time or knowledge to plan yourself. Johnathan, our organizer in Cusco was amazing! He personally walked us to recommended restaurants, looked after every detail and even helped us at airport when we were having trouble with Taca airlines.
Would absolutely use them again.

9 Thank CaAnEmMa