1,010 results
All reviews la paz free shots great party bed dorm beer pong good vibes special thanks south america good nights sleep ping pong private room rainbow mountain common areas clean rooms hot water machu picchu franco
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having a blast in every one of wild rover hostels!
The hostel in Cusco also offered a free tour and the tour guide Marko was very informative and spoke with great enthusiasm. The tour ended in the hostel where bartender Pepi taught us how to make our own pisco sour. That's what I call a good ending for a tour! ;)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yet anotheramazing stay in a other Wild Rover. Amazing food, drinks, parties...and staff!!
In this one me and my two friends especialy enjoyed the Pisco sour clas with Pepi! And the tour of cusco we did with Marco. Would deffinetly recommend 11/10.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wild rover is an amazing hostel! Great place to stay and even more amazing parties. 11/10 would do again. If you like to meet pople and party this is The place.

Also Pepi had an amazing class fpr pisco sour. Every one of our drinks was a success.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wild Rover is a great place if you’re looking for a place to stay that has a vibrant night life and also day activities planned out for patrons. Stefano who is the Bar Manager at the Irish pub in site is super helpful and goes out of his way to deliver excellent service. Only place I could watch the England b Tonga game at 5:15am and have an amazing time. Would definitely recommend cost wise and location.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hostel is a very fun experience! It is clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The pub is a fun place to hang out and have different theme nights with delicious food. Thankyou Stefano for letting us watch the Ireland vs Scotland Rugby world cup match and staying up with us to watch the England vs Tonga match. As a rugby supporter I was glad that I could watch all Rugby world cup matches at the Pub. Thank you to Marco that did the free walking tour - I highly recommend that as well.