Book In Advance
Tours from Cusco Native Tours & Treks tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cusco Native Tours & Treks
from $40.00
from $640.00
from $28.00
from $640.00
More Info
All reviews sacred valley his team tour company knowledgeable guide amazing tour aquas calientes great trip inca trail trek train station sun gate renato cook machu itinerary transportation salkantay
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I was hesitant to book this day trip because I could not find many reviews on Tripadvisor, but I'm so glad I ended up booking!! The tour company was wonderful and even helped arranged an airport pickup. I loved the large bus-other trips were on smaller vans where a lot of people became car sick on the small curvy roads. The guide was great and was passionate and yet easygoing and not herding us all over the place like sheep. Great trip overall and Sacred Valley is definitely worth a visit when in Peru.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Renato is the best guide ever! He took care of everyone very very well. I had a stomacache and he was very caring and found medicine (from everywhere possible) for me. I was so impressed! Also he was so friendly and help us decide where to go and what to do with well hospitality. Peru trip would be any better without Renato! We were so happy and enjoyed our trip so much! I will recommend him to all of my friends who will go to Peru! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Spent 3 great days with Renato (Cusco, Sacred Valley, Manchu Picchu) and were based out of both Cusco and Olly. Renato was passionate about Peruvian history, energetic, and just fun to be around. Learned so much about the history and people. Renato took care of all transportation (to include airport shuttles, and shuttle between Cusco and Olly). He blended right into our family. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate all the organization made by Cusco Native. So renato was very clear and he organized very well our trek to PERÚ and it was a pleasure to be part of the team. I highly recommend to everyone salkantay and Machupicchu so we had a great time with Cusco Native and our Guide Edu was very careful with us.we didn't have experience and he was very patient and very informative besides his experience in the mountains as a mountaineer Guide we were really safe. Thanks renato and the hole team Cook and muleeters.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is my late thanks to Cusco Native.I booked the Short Inca Trail to Machu Pichu via Viator August 2016. Me,my husband and our friend, we all were very happy on this trekking.
It's a truly well-managed local business, I will definitely tour with Cusco Native again.
Reasonable price, nice meals and accommodation, a knowledgeable guide, and prompt and kind customer service, I don't know what could I ask more.

Date of experience: November 2016