“Amazing and Heartfelt attention”
Review of Pachatusantrek

Ranked #34 of 486 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Pachatusantrek is an organization focused open providing high quality tourist services in the Cuzco area, such as the operation of treks, guided trips and completely assisted trips. We are a team with several years personal experience in the tourist industry. With both theoretical and practical experience, in activities such as tourism and hotel administration and guiding. Our experience has come through working for the best companies, to whom we are very grateful for the learning opportunities, which encouraged us to begin this project. We are part of sustainable development through eco-tourism, with environmental conservation as the final objective of our activities.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were 2 couples who had never travelled together and what a treat to have Jessica arrange all that we wanted to do in Cusco and Machu Picchu. She was attentive to all of our needs and responded to our emails from Canada promptly. Jessica took the time to show us a few places in Cusco to eat and explore on our own. Victor the driver for our trip was always on time and very courteous (We hope he is wearing the ball cap we gave him from Canada). Jessica made time to visit with us and allowed us to experience a little of her life and the culture of Peru. We would highly recommend her services if you are traveling to Cusco. Whether you want a day trip or something longer she will organize the perfect trip. We can honestly say that we had tears in our eyes when we said goodbye. One would like to say to Jessica and her company... "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst... a spark that creates extraordinary results."

1  Thank yuuuppp
Pachatusantrek, Gerente at Pachatusantrek, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear friends:

Thanks a lot for this lovely and nice comment, we are very happy to know that you spent a good time in Cusco and that enjoyed our service. It was really great to meet you, and I enjoyed the time with you talking of everything.
You are welcome back in Cusco and when you decide to make any trekking, just let us know. It will be nice to meet you again.
Blessings from Cusco

Pachatusantrek

There are newer reviews for Pachatusantrek

Reviewed February 7, 2013

In case anyone is wondering whether to use Jessica at Pachatusantrek to book anything, I wanted to write this first review to let our community know that I wired money for 5 Machu Picchu tickets to Jessica last evening and heard from her this morning - she emailed me the reservation code and instructions on how to print out our tickets from the official gov't site, and I printed them successfully. I plan to email her again to set up some other services as we get a little closer to our May trip. I will review again after our trip.

I had never used Western Union before for payment of anything and was a little nervous about doing so, but it worked out well. Thank you to all who have written about their experiences!

2  Thank upandaway99
Pachatusantrek, Gerente at Pachatusantrek, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thanks for your comment, it was a pleasure to help you with the arrangements for your trip to Machu Picchu, anything you may need, please just let us know. Enjoy of your visit and our services

Reviewed February 3, 2013

With Pachatusantrek we went to Arequipa and Cusco. Though we wanted to see many things in a very short time, we hadn't any problems. We had a great and unforgettable time without any stressful situations because everything was perfectly planned. If we had any questions, it never was a problem to call Jessica, she always responded very quickly and gave us all the information so that there weren't any outstanding questions. We were treaten very personally so we felt very good! THANK YOU to Pachatusantrek and especially to Jessica! We will never forget the time we spend in Arequipa and Cusco with you!

1  Thank Theresia G
Pachatusantrek, Gerente at Pachatusantrek, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Theresia and Maria:

Thanks for your comment, it was very nice to meet you and to know that you enjoyed your visit in Arequipa and Cusco. We are glad to be part of it.
Thanks for your visit and you are welcome back at any time.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Jessica at Pachatusantrek was just fantastic, she handle all arrangement tickets, private guides, transportation. Everything was flawless. If you are visiting Machu Pichu or Cusco Pachatusantrek is a must.

3  Thank Robert60750
Pachatusantrek, Gerente at Pachatusantrek, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Lori and Robert: Thanks for your nice comment. We are really happy to know that you had a good time in Cusco and that you enjoy our service.
You are welcome back in Cusco. Just let us know.
It was really nice to meet you.
Take care and let´s be in touch

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had been waiting for months to purchase my entry tickets for 2013 and they were not for sale as of late December 2012. Since we were going in late January 2013 I was starting to get nervous. I saw many postings that it is challenging to navigate the offical MP website to purchase these myself. I contacted Pachatusantrek about 6-8 weeks ago, if not more, and they told me that the tickets were not yet released by the gov't.

I kept in touch via e-mail and when they became available I contacted Pachatusantrek and arranged to Western Union the $$ for two tickets. I sent the Western Union transfer late in the day on a Friday with a request for next day delivery (I did not pay extra for "money in minutes"). Isent Pachatusantrek the confirmation number for the transfer and the next morning, a Saturday, I had the info to log on and print the tickets. It took 30 seconds.

The cost was about $15 USD extra per ticket above the cost if I could have figured out how to do this directly. IMHO it was well worth the cost.

3  Thank Medic_5
Pachatusantrek, Gerente at Pachatusantrek, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Eric:

Thanks for your comment. We were pleased to help you in this process. Please enjoy your stay in Machu Picchu and if you need anything else, just let us know

Pachatusantrek SAC