“ATV Tour”

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV Tour”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We did a half-day ATV ride with a guide. It was three of us and a guide, each of us with our own ATV. It was a little pricey, at about $70 US for about 2.5 of riding, but it was well worth it. More time would have been nice, but we signed up late in the day. We took the bus about a half hour outside of Cusco and were riding next to some of the most beautiful landscapes I have seen in South America. Excellent experience.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Scott I

Cusco, Peru
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Funnest thing I've done in Peru!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Seriously, I would totally encourage anyone with a little sense of adventure to take this tour. It was well organized, well managed and an absolute blast! I would love to do there motocycle tour as well. If you are ooking for an operatir for a motor tour I would definitely recommend Peru motor tours.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tiffany D
Denver, CP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Shop, Awesome Tours, Awesome Owner...”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stopped by Alex's shop in need of some help. You see, I'm in the process of touring the Americas via moto, and I had several issues. I worked with a company in Lima to ship the parts to Cusco, and Alex helped me from step one. He really went out of his way to help me to get the parts from the bus station, and I worked with his shop and mechanics to get the parts on the bike, and everything up and running. For a good cost I might add! His shop is top notch, his customer service is fantastic, and his tours are the best you can find in Peru. Honestly, I've been riding my motorcycle south from Denver, and the most amazing sights have been in Peru by far! All of which can be seen on Alex's tours. Seriously, rent a bike from him and/or book a tour. It is an inexpensive experience that you will NEVER forget.

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Alejandro is the real deal”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very few genuine and fun ppl in the tourist industry in Peru (if you want to fit motorcycling in that category) but Alejandro (and his team) are it. Fun. Honest. Professional. Great people. Rent your motors or scooters from them. I just rented a 250cc bike for the day and had a fantastic time cruising up to Picas and beyond. One of my best days by far of my Andean adventures.
Thank you Alejandro.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience, one of the best days on our trip”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Ada and Alex run an amazing shop - great equipment and well organized trips. Our guide was awesome -- he gauged our experience level well and tailored the trip accordingly. Would highly recommend the one day sacred valley tour on the NX400 to anyone who loves to ride on and off road and has the time in Cusco!