“Excelent”

Avocado Toast & More
Ranked #3 of 1,061 Restaurants in Cusco
Description: We are the first avocado bar in Peru, offering a variety of avocado-based dishes with a Peruvian twist. Come and see why avocados from Peru are considered the best in the world.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It must have been some of the most delicious avocado restaurants I have ever been on. The menu was fabulous and a was shocked over how many options the was in the menu. The waiter saw me everytime I wanted something, witch is important. The staff it self was quite and polite. When the food came to the table I couldn't stop smiling. I will most definitely visit them again!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (467)

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

The best fish tacos that I have ever eaten!! Very friendly.. you should go .. do not miss... I am leaving tomorrow, but will return before I fly

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Excellent lunch and totally recommended! Especially the causa was very good. Also recommend the bread. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

What else can I say? We loved the place definitely worth a visit or two. Try the ice cream! The plates felt fresh and very healthy. It was great to get some good vegetables in!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Yummy and healthy food in a world of pork, pizza, cuy and other peruvian dishes. Tomato soup was delicious, the same with the avocado sandwich. Must pay a visit