“great setting and good food”

Alma Restaurante & Bar
Ranked #229 of 707 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Alma Restaurante & Bar offers an assortment of classic Peruvian recipes with contemporary flair. The varied menu highlights the ingredientes used in each of its dishes, which include appetizers, tapas, main dishes, things to share and sides, as weel as chef recommendations.
Grand Junction, Co
“great setting and good food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was one of our favorite dinners in Peru. I had beef tenderloin with polenta. It was really flavorful and the dining room was quiet and beautiful. As we were staying in the hotel where the restaurant is located, we had 3 breakfasts ther which were also excellent.

Visited December 2012

Bay Area
“The Passion Fruit Trio Dessert is To Die For”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Casa Andina- Cuzco
Super friendly service, especially by Daniel
Great pisco sours & fresh salads
Good chicken cazuela, pizza, & chocolate dessert
Excellent trio of passion fruit desserts
Tasty, spicy pork
Buffet breakfast included an awesome granola (w/quinoa) & omelette station)
Didn’t like the coffee con leche

• Visited January 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great service”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We spent a really nice evening at this place, good wine and a nice selection of dishes with local ingredients and meats.
The trout was divine and the native potatoes were delicious.

• Visited August 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“ONE OF THE BEST FOOD I EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I won't say this unless i mean it, "Alma" the restaurant inside the casa Andina private collection hotel in Cusco has one of the best foods I ever ate in my whole life.
We stayed at Casa Andina Korincancha ( one block away from Casa Andina private collection) and since we didn't have any reservation in any good restaurant we decided to try "Alma" since we got into the restaurant we were treated like a kings, what an amazing service, super friendly staff and most important the food is AMAZING.
I tried an Andina soup and believe me it is the best soup I ever tried, then a Pizza and what a taste....... we liked it so much that we ate 3 nights there and everytime the food was out of this world....the desserts are to die for....try the "triologia de maracuya" (a passion fruit dessert) and you will try one of the best cream bule of this world............
I normally don't recommend something unless I know is good and consistent and believe me this restaurant is out of this world.....

• Visited August 2011
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing food, romantic setting”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Fantastic food. Really romantic dinner. Top notch service. Their coca pisco sour was the best I had in Peru. Their alpaca tenderloin was the best I had in Peru. Their potato soup was the best I had in Peru.

We almost missed this restaurant, in the Casa Andina Private Collection where we were staying. Thankfully the hotel manager offered us a free meal here because of some other issues with our stay. We were so glad we took him up on the offer - it was probably the best meal we had in all of our 2 weeks in Peru.

Only complaint is that the background music was looping silent night over and over and over and over again. It was a great version sung by little spanish voices though, so it was bearable.