“Same strory as many”
Review of Magic Hands - CLOSED

Magic Hands
More attraction details
Owner description: Store with recessed windows and beautiful paintings and jewelry. The door is locked until you knock.
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I went around 2004, he told me also that I was a condor (or if I remember a big bird), a butterfly, a macho man and a witch. He said also that he could only see 4 lives, but that I hade about 7-8 of them. He said that I needed to be grounded and not 'fly' everywhere. He said that I possibly had some healing power and that I should buy this necklace and do this ritual, and at the end I would be able to heal some people. Anways, I didn't buy it, because I felt that it was to good to be true. My friend on the other had gave in him and bought a necklace and she ended up missing money for the trip and I had to pay for her, we god in a good fight because of that hahaha! I really beleive in this stuff, but he is a con artist, and out there to get money obviously. BEWARE.

1  Thank etnobal

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Went into the shop earlier with my skeptical husband, he gave him the green/orange fire opal reading. We went back later, intrigued, and he gave me the amethyst reading with 8 past lives. We couldn't afford the pieces he suggested (and were too skeptical anyway), but ended up haggling with him, buying a beautifully crafted piece of jewellery for a low price, and then went to the hotel, having a giggle after googling his shop at the same stories being repeated word for word, including not allowing others with bad auras into the shop.

My husband's thoughts:
I left thinking he is a very good cold reader and was actually disappointed when I saw on google that he uses the same stories over and over.
I don't know if I'll call him a conman, (maybe) but definitely a showman, a quite colourful one and a good jewelry designer. If he preys on someone and overcharge them for a piece then yes, what goes around comes around. Then again, placebos can work. But just enjoy his act and appreciate the work for themselves. I know of artists who are more full of BS than him.

3  Thank Poefiepuff
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I visited machu pichu and peru in 1999 - it was an unforgettable experience. I happend into this store by chance - as others have reported - and Jairo Jesus read me immediately and unforgettably. I wanted to buy one of his necklaces. I had money. He refused to sell me one. He said that I was not ready. He told me that i needed to learn to love myself. He was right. I have always wanted to return, but the experience and the necklaces were unforgettable

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Jesus is exactly what he says he is, a deeply spiritual man with a gift. If you are a skeptic, his gift is great salesmanship. If you are open minded and hearted, his gift is more profound. Much of life is about seeking one thing or another...You generally find what you are looking for.

2  Thank TravelerET134