“Exelent stay”

Pariwana Hostel Cusco
Ranked #3 of 499 Specialty Lodging in Cusco
Reviewed December 15, 2013

By far the best hostel I got to visit in my travels pariwana is the standard for a backpacker hostel theyhave places for about hundred backpacker from multiple dorm room to private room. The staffis very frindely and professional. They are equipedfor all your need from locker in the dorms with electric plugs inside so you can charges your devices securely. Coca leaves tea is avalable 24 hours a day. To helpyou with altitudes sickness. Since most of the people in cusco leave for a couples days to go trecking around town or at machu pichu, they have free storage for your extra luggage that you dont want to bring with you as well of safes that fit your computerand electronic devices. The bar in the hostel propose some exithing theme party every night if you feel like it. I strongly recomend to backpacker that want to meet other people and have fun.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 9, 2013

located in the center of beautiful city of cusco, you can't complain about nothing for this hostel: pub, helpful, pingpong, easy to meet other people, organizing daytours in the city and good sofa where chilling! yes, really good place, congrats!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed here before and after my Inca trail trek, it is cool place with warm and helpful crews. They are quite flexible, both my friend and I missed our flights and had to arrive late, and the hostel get everything ready upon our arrival. Surprisingly, my friend and I ran across our coworkers the following day in the yard, what a small world! Because of the nice experience, we chose to stay the same hostel in Lima, great location, great people, great experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2013

hostel Pariwana in Cusco is really really cool vibe. It has a nice yard to chill and play ping-pong, and at the same time it is not party as other hostels in town. We arrived at this hostel late night, about 2 o clock in the morning and there was staff awake to check us in, bring us to our room and they were really friendly! There was a ping-pong tournament on Sunday evening, drinking beers and chilling, quality!

Room Tip: any room in Pariwana is cool, but I would get a room with a front view for the garden, it is quite n...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've been around the world, traveled to many continents, but Pariwana Cusco was definitely the best hostel I've been so far.
It s big but also comfy and the atmosphere is just amazing. From the paintings on the walls, the incredible staff and superb location, I recommend Pariwana to everyone.
Keep the good work and hopefully I ll go back one day :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2013

A decent place in Cusco. Quite cheap and always busy. I stayed in a large dorm room. It was just in the corner of the main courtyard and loud. Couldn't really get a decent sleep because of way too loud crap music coming from the speaker just outside the door (was turned off sometime around 10pm, but you could still hear people chatting outside). Poor sound isolation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a really nice place to stay.We made the right choice.Breakfast included and great wifi with free computers if you do not have a tablet.the beds are very comfortable.it is a party hostel but far away from where we were sleeping so we had a good night sleep.I did not book any tours through the hostel as i have read and been warned about the travel desk being not so honest.They recommended a tour and i left the desk and googled the reviews before i booked and the reviews were terrible.i dont think it reflects on the hostel but the people that rent the space from them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends