“Greatly enjoyed our stay, and when next in Cusco, will stay there again!”

Andean Wings Boutique Hotel
Ranked #35 of 173 Hotels in Cusco
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I visited in June. My only criticism would be the price, but then any good hotel in Cusco is going to be expensive. I travel quite a bit, and would say as far as hotels are concerned, Cusco definately does not offer value for money.

Taking on board what I have said above, when I am next in Cusco, this wll be the place here I stay. Excellent location and staff couldnt have been nicer or more helpful.

Security, excellent.

Food, well I am a bit of a foody, and in my opinion, the food could have been better. For you neanderthals, you will no doubt think it is fine. Cusco is a place for a spiritaul journey, not a dining experiance!

If you like boutique, hotels, you will like this. They have some excellent paintings, in the hotel, and all are avilable for purchase...and needless to say, I bought three.

If you are on a budget, don't stay here...it's not the place, and believe me Cusco get's more than it's fair share of budget travellers and you will find other cheaper establishments.

If you are not on a tight budget, then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We spent 3 nights at the Andean wings boutique hotel. Location is great just 2 blocks away from plaza dos armos. Rooms and hotel is beautifully decorated. Atrium in the breakfast room is beautiful. Our room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Srtaff is lovely and very helpful. We bought some fruit at the local market and asked the staff to have it as part of our breakfast. Five minutes later the fruit was nicely prepared on our plates. Also a special mention to one of the manager, Lisa, who gave us great advices on place to eat and to visit while we were in Cuzco.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

As far as I am concerned, Andean Wings is THE place to stay while in Cuzco. Not only a gorgeous and beautifully decorated hotel, not only excellent service and great food ... but it is perfectly located a short walk away from Cuzco's town square - the Plaza De Armas - where you can find good restaurants and the artists' district. The hotel is also very safe and secure. I bring tour groups from USA and UK to Cuzco and the attendees are always very satisfied by their Andean Wing's experience! ~ Stephen Shaw, Magic Trip In Peru

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MagicHummingbird
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stayed here at both side of our trip to machu picchu and were very happy with the choice. Heated rooms were a plus! The hotel is a renovated Spanish style mansion with a courtyard in the middle for dining, relaxing and topping up on oxygen!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Lsaus
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights after our Machu Picchu trip and the staff was great. We were initially going to stay here one night before the trip and one night after. Unfortunately our flight got into Peru was delayed and we had to rearrange our trip. Andean Wings still let us store our extra luggage with them before we went to Machu Picchu even though change or reservation. They didn't change us for the reservation change and upgraded our room. Very professional. You will hear Church bells in the morning but with 23 churches in Cusco there is not much you can do about it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tjacks019
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was fortunate enough to stay at The Andean Wings in March 2012 and highly recommend it. I typically stay in five star hotels, like The Four Seasons, St. Regis, The Ritz Carlton, etc., and I have to say that whatever makes The Andean Wings more of a quaint experience, it more than makes up for in exceptional service and comfort. It's a beautiful and peaceful environment (but not boring!) and the rooms are large, VERY clean, and super comfortable.
I can't stress enough how superb the staff was. My luggage was "missing" somewhere between Miami and Lima and the staff worked tirelessly to retrieve it, even escorting me personally to the airport and back to fill out paperwork for the lost suitcase. I'm not kidding, I was treated with more care and attentiveness than most people can expect from their own family!
I cannot wait to get back to Cuzco, and certainly back to The Andean Wings. The place is lovely, warm, and very professional.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank BeyondAustin
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We (3 women) stayed at Andean Wings 3 night prior, and one night after, our Inca Trail trek. This is a wonderful, charming, cozy little hotel to call your home while in Cuzco. The staff is AMAZING - they work very, very hard to make sure you are cared for. They always greet you with a smile from the moment you walk into the door, until you regretfully have to depart. The rooms are all unique, very cleans and well cared for and nicely decorated (we actually has a triple with 3 twin beds lined up in a row - was perfect), an abundance of hot water, great complimentary breakfasts, unlimited water (an patience) to refill our water bottles with drinkable water, etc., etc. They have a beautiful courtyard in which you can dine.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Cuzco.....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends